Nottinghill

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It’s all part of the decline and fall of the West. 
Just this morning, two people have been dropped from the list of prospective Tory candidates to stand as MP’s when MI5 informed the government that they may be spying for China.

This is not the same two who are out on bail suspected of spying for China whilst employed as “researchers” in the House of Commons.

Why aren’t they all in Belmarsh !

If this had been Russia, China, Iran they would disappear and never be seen again!

Im not advocating we do the same as authoritarian countries, but we are definitely seen as a soft touch !

Cheers.

Treason seems to be tolerated now....if not encouraged as a justified point of view. Just look at the remainers who publicly declared there desire to see Britain punished for voting leave

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

On 11/09/2023 at 15:22, gnasher16 said:

Yes but if a certain ideology is being forcefully asserted into a society of people who are being encouraged to reject their own interests then how can your average everyday person coasting through life be blamed ?......i accept that not everybody cares as much as me,it doesnt mean as much to many people they cant be blamed for that.....the reason these ideologies are being so forcefully pushed is because they are unnatural to the average man/woman in the street and so to then silence people like you or i in virtually any area of society,to regard it as a hate crime for criticizing anti white groups and attitudes,to have the bank accounts closed of people who will speak up against anti white hatred,to BAN certain people from coming to Britain because they will speak in defence of their own.....its hardly a level playing field is it ?.....your average man/woman on the street isnt getting a balanced view of society in order to make an informed choice they are being brainwashed, so how can that be described as " letting it happen "....again,not everyone is as opinionated about it as you or i but that doesnt mean they cant make a balanced decision based on common sense and fairness......but they are not seeing or hearing common sense or fairness only brainwashing.

Everything you say there is true, but I go back to the “have a look out the window” analogy.

I don’t know what your academic career looked like but I was aimed out of school at 14 and don’t have an exam of any description to my name but they don’t mean we have to walk about being thick as shit for the rest of our life does it mate.

Nobody needs to be told their community has gone down the khazi, in most places if they can’t see it them selves then they are either total divs or couldn’t care less…..the government don’t have to tell you, they don’t have to tell me and they don’t have to tell anyone else either.

In my experience, and I’m not trying to tell anyone my experience is the only right experience, but folks couldn’t give two fucks……or just don’t have the gumption to do anything about it.

Thursday night, Election Day, polling station open until 10……can’t be bothered to go down there, I’ll tell myself “no point, they are all the same” or I’ll vote Tory “because Labour are lefties innit bruv” or vice versa.

Then I’ll wake up to a nicked van and a story on the news about how yet another young person has been stabbed to death while I see my kids off to school and tell them to make sure they hide their phone and stay in a group so they don’t get sexually assaulted by some f***ing oddment ! 

And I’ll complain for 5 minutes about how bad it all is and we should do something about before going out the door to try and earn a living and to get rinsed for a £100 of fixed penalty's and low carbon charges !

I don’t need the government to tell me this stuff, it’s my life !

So, I’m either thick or lazy or couldn’t care less because I didn’t event pop out for 20 minutes Thursday night and try and do something about it or if I did, I did the same and expected different.

Either way, same outcome. 

Should someone give up their life to help me or should they say “f**k that non starter, he deserves everything he gets” ? 

I totally agree voting is the basic simple way,the only way and nobody need even get their hands dirty.....but if people are not given the full picture,and are infact denied certain options how can they be accused of letting it happen.

I think you are being way too generous with people there mate, I get it, you seem like a chap who rates loyalty (as proper people do) and it would seem to be a betrayal if you said your fellow Englishmen are a bunch of wankers.

I get that.

But, they ain’t all a bunch of wankers, there’s bundles of good lads but we have to be honest say that yes, most of them are a bunch of wankers…..don’t take my word for it, look at the gaff, look at the turnouts for elections and look at who gets elected.

If people are too f***ing dumb to see that Brexit proves they can move mountains then f**k em, let them live in the 3rd world. 

That’s all just my opinion of course, it’s not right, it’s not wrong, it’s just mine. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Everything you say there is true, but I go back to the “have a look out the window” analogy.

I don’t know what your academic career looked like but I was aimed out of school at 14 and don’t have an exam of any description to my name but they don’t mean we have to walk about being thick as shit for the rest of our life does it mate.

Nobody needs to be told their community has gone down the khazi, in most places if they can’t see it them selves then they are either total divs or couldn’t care less…..the government don’t have to tell you, they don’t have to tell me and they don’t have to tell anyone else either.

In my experience, and I’m not trying to tell anyone my experience is the only right experience, but folks couldn’t give two fucks……or just don’t have the gumption to do anything about it.

Thursday night, Election Day, polling station open until 10……can’t be bothered to go down there, I’ll tell myself “no point, they are all the same” or I’ll vote Tory “because Labour are lefties innit bruv” or vice versa.

Then I’ll wake up to a nicked van and a story on the news about how yet another young person has been stabbed to death while I see my kids off to school and tell them to make sure they hide their phone and stay in a group so they don’t get sexually assaulted by some f***ing oddment ! 

And I’ll complain for 5 minutes about how bad it all is and we should do something about before going out the door to try and earn a living and to get rinsed for a £100 of fixed penalty's and low carbon charges !

So, I’m either thick or lazy or couldn’t care less because I didn’t event pop out for 20 minutes Thursday night and try and do something about it or if I did, I did the same and expected different.

Should someone give up their life to help me or should they say “f**k that non starter, he deserves everything he gets” ? 

I think you are being way too generous with people there mate, I get it, you seem like a chap who rates loyalty (as proper people do) and it would seem to be a betrayal if you said your fellow Englishmen are a bunch of wankers.

I get that.

But, they ain’t all a bunch of wankers, there’s bundles of good lads but we have to be honest say that yes, most of them are a bunch of wankers…..don’t take my word for it, look at the gaff, look at the turnouts for elections and look at who gets elected.

If people are too f***ing dumb to see that Brexit proves they can move mountains then f**k em, let them live in the 3rd world. 

That’s all just my opinion of course, it’s not right, it’s not wrong, it’s just mine. 

all brexit proves is we don’t live in a democracy wilf

• Sad 1
40 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

all brexit proves is we don’t live in a democracy wilf

Then the answer is the same mate, elect different people who do respect you.

The shenanigans with Brexit just tells us what we always knew, Tory and Labour are your enemy !

Try something else……..not rocket science is it mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 13/09/2023 at 11:39, WILF said:

I get that.

Good sensible post that boss 😉.........just to address a couple of points that both really relate to the same thing that is overlooked by society,not even overlooked but totally hidden and removed from any kind of public view or awareness......and thats basic racial instinct....nearly everything you've just spoken about comes back to it.

Your first point about my " academic career " 😂 stone me im thick as arseholes mate i left school barely able to write a sentence,i learned nothing and at that point didnt want to,i envisaged getting anything i was ever going to get in life through brute force and was the nastiest,immoral most feral youngster you could come across it was an old boxing trainer of mine that ever gave me any sense of right and wrong or how to communicate with people properly i could barely string a sentence together as a younger man.......but i wasnt having that and after a bad start to adulthood ending up behind the door i came to the realisation i had to improve and i believe thats where racial instinct kicks in......while the spades and idiots were running round on the gear,talking bollocks and acting tough in nick i used the time to learn,did all sorts of courses,read books etc......so that instinctive desire to improve compared to people who just cry victm and hold their hand out is just a simple example of racial difference even when you're not even aware of it.

So in regards to being " too generous " or overly loyal with people i dont think it is that,im just fully aware and wish to make other people aware that this desire society has to ignore racial difference is done for a reason.....its an anti white thing where we are discouraged from having any sense of ethnic pride and racial solidarity as it counters the continuous onslaught from the corrupt institutions ruling our own people and ultimately our own country who want us to hate ourselves......it breaks me when i hear people call our own people " a bunch of wankers " as these are mine and your people....by turning on your own instead of encouraging your own you do the anti whites jobs for them in my opinion.

Myself and a few others did a lot of canvassing for the councillor pal of mine we've spoken about and it was a real eye opener for me just how brainwashed people are through the media and suchlike.....not everyone has the inquisitive or sceptical minds that you or i might have they literally take what they are told and just run with that.....i think its bad form to just write them off rather than at least try to make them aware.....maybe im just an old softie i still have time for people....my own people anyway 😂

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Good sensible post that boss 😉.........just to address a couple of points that both really relate to the same thing that is overlooked by society,not even overlooked but totally hidden and removed from any kind of public view or awareness......and thats basic racial instinct....nearly everything you've just spoken about comes back to it.

Your first point about my " academic career " 😂 stone me im thick as arseholes mate i left school barely able to write a sentence,i learned nothing and at that point didnt want to,i envisaged getting anything i was ever going to get in life through brute force and was the nastiest,immoral most feral youngster you could come across it was an old boxing trainer of mine that ever gave me any sense of right and wrong or how to communicate with people properly i could barely string a sentence together as a younger man.......but i wasnt having that and after a bad start to adulthood ending up behind the door i came to the realisation i had to improve and i believe thats where racial instinct kicks in......while the spades and idiots were running round on the gear,talking bollocks and acting tough in nick i used the time to learn,did all sorts of courses,read books etc......so that instinctive desire to improve compared to people who just cry victm and hold their hand out is just a simple example of racial difference even when you're not even aware of it.

So in regards to being " too generous " or overly loyal with people i dont think it is that,im just fully aware and wish to make other people aware that this desire society has to ignore racial difference is done for a reason.....its an anti white thing where we are discouraged from having any sense of ethnic pride and racial solidarity as it counters the continuous onslaught from the corrupt institutions ruling our own people and ultimately our own country who want us to hate ourselves......it breaks me when i hear people call our own people " a bunch of wankers " as these are mine and your people....by turning on your own instead of encouraging your own you do the anti whites jobs for them in my opinion.

Myself and a few others did a lot of canvassing for the councillor pal of mine we've spoken about and it was a real eye opener for me just how brainwashed people are through the media and suchlike.....not everyone has the inquisitive or sceptical minds that you or i might have they literally take what they are told and just run with that.....i think its bad form to just write them off rather than at least try to make them aware.....maybe im just an old softie i still have time for people....my own people anyway 😂

Likewise, good sensible post and a decent chin wag 👍

I think we just have different views of a thing mate, or at least some of it.

As I have got older I have found myself really trying to look for the shades of grey in everything, no be too brutal, try and look for who’s winning and who’s loosing out of any given situation and why.

So, no I don’t think you have “gone soft”, I think it’s sensible to look for the grey and not be too hard on people.

I suppose I’m just bitter after a lifetime listening to most likely what your had to listen to on the door steps when out canvassing for your pal.

My old man used to say “God helps them who helps themselves” and I have found it mostly true, some people just need a little helping hand to get to a position where they can help themselves and some never will not matter what. 

Personally, I don’t think this is that….all the tools are there for people to help themselves and they won’t.

I think some of the reasons as to why that is are the things we disagree on. 

I take your point about the racial instinct of people and it will come to the surface at some point without doubt but when you see white folks thinking it’s great that their kids are knocking about with Africans and Pakistanis and all manner of oddments and encouraging them to also buy into that culture, a culture totally alien to their own then it becomes a generational undermining of racial instinct, the mountain it has to climb to rise to the top gets bigger every day and it’s our own doing it. 

I have about as much in common with those people as I do with Africans, Pakistanis and any other 3rd world person. 
I don’t care what colour they are, they ain’t my people….they are the enemy.

As I said, I’m enjoying this chat so thank you 

• Like 1