Nottinghill

40 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lol  I told you earlier you only function in a pack and here you go again .Scared as those white shites that piss in those stinking kennels of yours .Away with you ya slag .

Fella I've been out with at least 20 different people from this site... using MY terriers... never refused any place to drop a dog...all successful... what terrier lads from this site have you been out with???  I function in a pack... lol tell us all about this imaginary line again please..you even had a thread on it ya balloon believingyour own shite... only line you have is a telephone line to the bizzys...   ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

Yada ,yada ,f****n yada .

Name those 20 then sloppy .In fact name 5 user names ?

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Fella I've been out with at least 20 different people from this site... using MY terriers... never refused any place to drop a dog...all successful... what terrier lads from this site have you been out with???  I function in a pack... lol tell us all about this imaginary line again please..you even had a thread on it ya balloon believingyour own shite... only line you have is a telephone line to the bizzys...   ? 

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

????You Dumb  f**k .

Ive listened to your tales of all things terriers and no two stories rack up the same .Your either a shit liar or the drugs have pickled your memory.

I tried to ask you about that very same dog but your time line was way off from the day I picked him up lol so I asked no more .

Either your idol is a f****n lying snake or you are .

You came on here trying to be the messiah all things Wheeler but you forgot one thing .The truth .

???whats up hit a nerve have I.my timeline was pretty close when Derek  checked his own records

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

It is Sean ,agreed .
Sad ,f****n sad tbh .

Ive still pms from Downy contradicting time after time .I thought he knew his stuff ,thought he was a decent lad but soon became apparent he idolised Wheeler ,was jealous of the man but couldn’t bring himself to state the truth .A mate of Wheelers warned me about him but still I asked questions trying to fill in sketchy time lines .I now know hes full of shit .

???idolised.If ever you get to speak to him ask him who went to who for a pup and a stud

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Yada ,yada ,f****n yada .

Name those 20 then sloppy .In fact name 5 user names ?

Lol... I wouldn't tell you the time in a roomful of clocks... now dreamer away and run on and dream about your  terrier line ???.... rat man... you were found out twice now... lol I couldn’t give a monkeys what you think you heard about me... but you care I know your a dreamer ?

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Good ole Portland? ?

my sides are sore reading this thread, been a hoot ?

an for my 2 penneth worth, down south is a good Cnut, I know a few lads that I think highly of that have all spoke highly of him, just don’t tell him that ? an that’s good enough for me ?

No one thinks highly of me.Even my pals think Im a horrible c**t

• Like 1
7 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol... I wouldn't tell you the time in a roomful of clocks... now dreamer away and run on and dream about your  terrier line ???.... rat man... you were found out twice now... lol I couldn’t give a monkeys what you think you heard about me... but you care I know your a dreamer ?

Thought as much .Full as shit like your kennels Sloppy .

Any c**t can sling accusations about but when it comes  to backing it up most fall short .

Your a cull just like your pooches . 
I know enough about you to know full well your a pretender only good for talking about it .

17 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Good ole Portland? ?

my sides are sore reading this thread, been a hoot ?

an for my 2 penneth worth, down south is a good Cnut, I know a few lads that I think highly of that have all spoke highly of him, just don’t tell him that ? an that’s good enough for me ?

What about me Don .You must know lads that know me .I’m a bit put out tbh .????

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nope, never met a sole that’s heard hide nor hair from or about you off here, an after all the pups you bred I found they quite surprising tbh ?

It’s almost like it’s a dream Don ????

Back when you and I were lovers I tried to find out a few juicy bits about you and you know what nada,zilch .Nobody I know ,knows you except Pud and he’s a gent so I never bothered him .

.Thing is mate we don’t move in the same circles .Yours is inside ,mines outdoors ???

One things for certain though bud …..

I thoroughly enjoy the banter on here with lads trying their damnest to call me out as a liar .Makes me feel alive .I get quite a few lads wanting to speak out but I always say nah ,don’t bother ,you’ll only end up in a slanging match with the dregs of the game .

There’s quite a few on here know me very well ,there’s quite a few on here with my breeding ,there’s loads of lads I’ve dug with ,to my dogs and theirs .

You see Don ,not every c**t wants or feels the need to shout about it like some or feel the need to run others down based on third hand info .

If anyone wants to come here and meet me ,the dogs ,the extended line ,the whole dream then just speak out .Subject to checks I’ll entertain anyone including the Parson piss peril aka slop end .

Ive kept myself to myself with very few true friends bud and that’s how I like it .

Ive met  most of the names ,some I liked some not .Some are lifelong friends ,most ain’t .

Does a lad really have to be known to every lowlife in the game before he is believed .

Ive written a whole thread on it ,put up pics ,answered questions and did tge meet and greet back then but still it’s not enough .

Im out the game now ,had enough of the shit it comes with and feck all left to dig here .

Selling the last of the kit this evening to a young terrier lad off here .

I won’t be entertaining any more shite on the subject ,I’ve seen the best of the game ,met the best of the players and seen some cracking dogs in action .Over and out .

• Haha 1