Nottinghill

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Nowt, you just asked if I’d heard of you, i never come on stating id never heard of you, you asked me ?

But your basing your accusations ,as well as others on the fact nobody knows me bud .That’s a bit short sighted isn’t it .

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

What accusation did I make ? you asked me a question, I answered it, you didn’t like it an now your trying to say nobody knows me aswell ? truth be told Tim, you have never entered my mind off here an iv never even asked ??

None at all Don .Your actually one of the decent lads off here going by your posts .Piss taker yes ?Liar no .

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I was winding you up ? but it’s true, tho iv never asked after you iv never asked after cocker, nuttal or anybody else with there own line, but there name still come up ?

The difference may be i never called it a line mate .Never sold pups nor advertised ,I still don’t .Others have but never me .When I wrote that post millennia ago I didn’t know what else to call it !!!

Ive never craved the limelight ,felt the need to put a stamp on it or sell to any c**t that had the money .

Never sold a terrier pup in my life except a lurcher litter .

8 minutes ago, mackem said:
WWW.LBC.CO.UK

Two female police officers were sexually assaulted during the Notting Hill carnival.

Wonder if that video was to do with this

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

None at all Don .Your actually one of the decent lads off here going by your posts .Piss taker yes ?Liar no .

The biggest extracter of urine on this forum, end off !! ? a master ! And only makes this a good place! 

• Haha 1