Nottinghill

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

we can't even have a debate or voice our different opinions without folks getting personal with the insults?

could we even stand side by side as a collective,put aside our differences...for the greater fight?

I don't think so... country and us as a people are f****d?

Agreed Sean .What’s starts as light banter is taken too far by some touchy wets .

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

It is Sean ,agreed .
Sad ,f****n sad tbh .

Ive still pms from Downy contradicting time after time .I thought he knew his stuff ,thought he was a decent lad but soon became apparent he idolised Wheeler ,was jealous of the man but couldn’t bring himself to state the truth .A mate of Wheelers warned me about him but still I asked questions trying to fill in sketchy time lines .I now know hes full of shit .

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

It is Sean ,agreed .
Sad ,f****n sad tbh .

Ive still pms from Downy contradicting time after time .I thought he knew his stuff ,thought he was a decent lad but soon became apparent he idolised Wheeler ,was jealous of the man but couldn’t bring himself to state the truth .A mate of Wheelers warned me about him but still I asked questions trying to fill in sketchy time lines .I now know hes full of shit .

Think wilf got a Terrier from down south I read on here and wilf seems to know his stuff

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Think wilf got a Terrier from down south I read on here and wilf seems to know his stuff

And .I bought a budgie from a lad off here and the c**t  died .

I thought the same about Downy mate but one pm to the next just didn’t fit so I stopped asking .

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

It is Sean ,agreed .
Sad ,f****n sad tbh .

Let me tell anyone who cares to read it this, Downsouth is a good lad.

He is friendly and welcoming and hospitable.

He kept nice dogs, knows a lot about pedigrees and history (which I don’t) and the little terrier I had off him was the best little dog ever !

I don’t know anything about playground mum gossip and what’s more, I don’t want to know.

I can only speak as I find and I think he is a genuinely nice bloke. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I don’t know anymore “stuff” than anyone else mate and probably a lot f***ing less ! Lol 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Let me tell anyone who cares to read it this, Downsouth is a good lad.

He is friendly and welcoming and hospitable.

He kept nice dogs, knows a lot about pedigrees and history (which I don’t) and the little terrier I had off him was the best little dog ever !

I don’t know anything about playground mum gossip and what’s more, I don’t want to know.

I can only speak as I find and I think he is a genuinely nice bloke. 

Did you bother to check out his rhetoric Wilf .

I did and some bits didn’t fit from others accounts nor from the man himself .Downy blamed Derek for his bad memory?

Plenty of lads come across as nice blokes until the truth gets in the way of a good story .If Downy wants to start a new thread about it all he’s welcome .

Id love to hear accounts from other lads if they are still alive !!

Just now, foxdropper said:

Did you bother to check out his rhetoric Wilf .

I did and some bits didn’t fit from others accounts nor from the man himself .Downy blamed Derek for his bad memory?

Plenty of lads come across as nice blokes until the truth gets in the way of a good story .If Downy wants to start a new thread about it all he’s welcome .

Mate, I didn’t need to check out his rhetoric because for starters if someone welcomes you into their home and is a nice bloke you wouldnt go all FBI on them, you either like someone or you don’t  and I did…..secondly  I wouldn’t know and would have no interest in this stuff anyway.

I had a little dog I liked, I knew it’s sire and that’s good enough for me.

If a man has shown me hospitality and friendliness I wouldn’t do him down anyway, I ain’t a f***ing snake.

Other people may be right into all that lines and pedigrees and whatever else, I ain’t, I wouldn’t have clue….not my bag mate.

Is some one a nice man ?, yep!, then good enough for me. 

• Like 4