who will be the next pm ?

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

OK mate, I understand "Derry" is Londonderry, in Northern Ireland, part of the U K, but I have a slight knowledge, VERY slight, of the Irish situation, and I don't want to fall out with anyone who's views and opinions differ from mine ?

My grandparents were from Cork, but I consider myself English, then British.

Whatever any one else considers themselves, I whole heartedly agree with them !

You seem a nice bloke, and I'm happy we 

can converse and sometimes agree.........and sometimes agree to disagree ! ?? !

Cheers.

Derry is doire,doire was named a thousand years before the planters came by  colmcille who discovered the oakgrove(doire) an named it aptly.

I have an Irish passport charts so I'm Irish buddy lol but aye conversing is the best  way instead of the usual lol

Your a sound man yourself charts but here when sunaki the paki renames London to  londistan you may understand??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

14 hours ago, steve66 said:

I think a lass that went to a comprehensive school in Leeds will have more in common than a privately educated Indian

So hopefully truss will win    

She also went to Oxford University ?

Cheers.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hello, I'm. Watching women's football, Spain v England, gretchen from. Number. Four, has just brought me a home made curry down, I told her, I like em. Hot as in spicy. Hot, well. Bugger me.  It is a hot one, God help. Me in the morning 

Hope you're not dragging your ass across a dewy lawn like a dog with worms this morning mate.

Cheers Arry

26 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Apparently truss leading the polls amongst Tory members 

A contender for one of the most underwhelming headlines ever mate ! Haha 

• Haha 1

would be nice if the public had the vote for the next pm.just like that boat that had that name decided upon by the public.boaty mc boat face i think it was and then the organisers point blank ignored that decision.we too could hopefully make a fecking joke out of it too as the lot of them have no idea and will not do the job.

23 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

would be nice if the public had the vote for the next pm.just like that boat that had that name decided upon by the public.boaty mc boat face i think it was and then the organisers point blank ignored that decision.we too could hopefully make a fecking joke out of it too as the lot of them have no idea and will not do the job.

So who would you vote for?

There is no 1 leader among them currently. This country needs someone with some balls to make decisions like Winston or Maggie. All we have now is a group of dick heads more concerned about slandering their opposition than actual policies and improvement. I don't trust a single one of them.

Said it before, there is no one in there connected with the working man. Labour is now led by a peadophile protecting "sir" who doesn't know what real life is for 90% of the democratic.

.......then again I was in cooplands earlier behind a scruffy smack head who pulled out a wedge big enough to stop the most poorly fitted lounge door. So who knows what the common man is anymore.?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

There is no 1 leader among them currently. This country needs someone with some balls to make decisions like Winston or Maggie. All we have now is a group of dick heads more concerned about slandering their opposition than actual policies and improvement. I don't trust a single one of them.

Said it before, there is no one in there connected with the working man. Labour is now led by a peadophile protecting "sir" who doesn't know what real life is for 90% of the democratic.

.......then again I was in cooplands earlier behind a scruffy smack head who pulled out a wedge big enough to stop the most poorly fitted lounge door. So who knows what the common man is anymore.?‍♂️

Good sensible post mate, bang on, nowt but gloom n doom in front of us