who will be the next pm ?

On 14/07/2022 at 01:35, Jonjon79 said:

....... give her a position in the cabinet maybe but, don't put a Nigerian in as Prime Minister :no:

How can you tell when a Nigerian is lying? Their lips are moving ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

How can you tell when a Nigerian is lying? Their lips are moving ?

Spot on, they don’t know how to be straight……it’s just not in their nature.

They can’t help themselves but to f**k about, it absolutely part of who they are.

People can believe me or not but I have dealt with enough Nigerians to know it’s an absolute fact.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Liebour have ruled out another referendum. If they included that in their mandate then they would be foolish to overturn it later. If they aren't clear about it in their mandate I can't see them getting in.

IF the UK tried to rejoin the EU it would be on far worse terms than when we left.

Not be the first time politicians or a political party go back on their word look at what Nick Clegg did on university fees. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

first women in power since Maggie T...got to be better than that sausage jocky Richy bum boy?

You're forgetting Theresa May..........although to be fair, she is eminently forgettable ?

Cheers.

• Haha 2

So the choice is:

A paki multi millionaire who has overseen the highest taxation of ordinary people ever !

A bird we have never heard of who appears to be about as inspiring as the woman who works the phones at the council 

A wog 

Another bird who is an accountant and has about as much personality as a communist era concrete pavement ! 

Another bloke who distributed pens for the TA in Afghanistan 

Amazing……absolutely f***ing amazing !

• Haha 3

I think that guy should run who did lot of news interviews. Some sort of x army guy not the bald fella. Seemed straight talking and sounded ok on the news for what it worth. Some sort of mp I think. Can't recall his name heapy teepee some thing like that maybe lol

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

People can believe me or not but I have dealt with enough Nigerians to know it’s an absolute fact.

I used to know a Nigerian, very nice guy, real Christian, I got on well with him as I didn't drink nor smoke, he liked that, anyway I lost contact with him and life moved on as it does. 

A few years later I was at home, the TV was on, background noise, some expose documentary on a fraudster, the name didn't register at first as I was reading or doing something else, but I looked at the screen and HOLY SHIT it was him ? made millions in a couple of years scamming people ?

11 minutes ago, terryd said:

I think that guy should run who did lot of news interviews. Some sort of x army guy not the bald fella. Seemed straight talking and sounded ok on the news for what it worth. Some sort of mp I think. Can't recall his name heapy teepee some thing like that maybe lol

Bob Stewart or Mark Francois , maybe ?

Cheers.

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

I used to know a Nigerian, very nice guy, real Christian, I got on well with him as I didn't drink nor smoke, he liked that, anyway I lost contact with him and life moved on as it does. 

A few years later I was at home, the TV was on, background noise, some expose documentary on a fraudster, the name didn't register at first as I was reading or doing something else, but I looked at the screen and HOLY SHIT it was him ? made millions in a couple of years scamming people ?

As I no doubt have absolutely no need to tel you mate, when you deal with people for a living you come to understand that certain races have certain, almost universal traits…..West African don’t mean to be f****r abouters or corrupt, they don’t do it out of any malevolence….it’s just in their nature.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

As I no doubt have absolutely no need to tel you mate, when you deal with people for a living you come to understand that certain races have certain, almost universal traits…..West African don’t mean to be f****r abouters or corrupt, they don’t do it out of any malevolence….it’s just in their nature.

a bit like Moroccans are thieving little c**ts

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

a bit like Moroccans are thieving little c**ts

And Asian are always begging at you or trying to take the piss…..

Shock horror mate, people are different ?