DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

Lots of these guys have major problems in their heads. Bitching about who said what and calling each other out.  Like retarded schoolgirls. And always in public. Everything  has to be out there because they crave attention. They've got to be forever showing toughness  and masculinity. Relax lads,  be like me. I know who I am .. a couch potato slob writing shit on here especially in winter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I know who I am .. a couch potato slob writing shit on here especially in winter.

You ooze masculinity compared to me,your testosterone level must be off the scale,I get manicures,pedicures,and eat probiotic yoghurt with trail mix and goji berries.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

You ooze masculinity compared to me,your testosterone level must be off the scale,I get manicures,pedicures,and eat probiotic yoghurt with trail mix and goji berries.

Fair enough, I'll take that. Just told the Mrs somebody online reckons I ooze testosterone. She just looked witheringly at me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Fair enough, I'll take that. Just told the Mrs somebody online reckons I ooze testosterone. She just looked witheringly at me.

She knows it’s going to be “one of those nights”.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Did she say " yeah , I wondered what that smell was " 😄.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Dirty cnut....

The BI have told him he is in nick for three months.True story,an acquaintance of mine was at home in Forbes Park (the Bel Air of Manila)when the BI came knocking and asked him would he come to the cop shop for a short while to answer a couple of questions on money laundering and racketeering.Once downtown he was locked up where he remained for two and a half years before being taken to the airport and deported back to UK.The odds of Heggie only being in a Filipino nick for 3 months is quite slim lol.Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving nonce.

B3A7CEDA-09DB-47EA-8010-83A2DC3BB148.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Hopefully they bang him away and loose his paperwork and the c nt never comes out again 

Over half of prisoners in the PI are awaiting trial,some sit in nick for years waiting in a clogged up legal system,thats why I shook my head when he said I am getting deported in three months,there’s other cases being filed against him in the Philippines,once your stuck in that quagmire your f****d,my friend told me of an old Norwegian guy who had been missing inside the nick for two days was found by the smell,he had died under a set of stairs,Decca has entered hell.

• Like 4
  • Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES