DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I saw this thread earlier,I had forgotten about Decca,just watched one clip,Jesus,how the mighty hath fallen,hooked on opiates?He is on something,shabu?Living in a squatters area with a prostitute in Cebu,how did that happen?And begging for cash?

I totally stopped watching the fool, but funny enough lad who works for me was telling me this yesterday as he follows him. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

I totally stopped watching the fool, but funny enough lad who works for me was telling me this yesterday as he follows him. 

I had totally forgotten about him,watched the clip this morning,at least he doesn’t say “fighting man” every sentence,it’s now diazepam every other word,he is like a punch drunk fighter wanting that final comeback fight,but I think his time is behind him,a few YouTubers poking fun at him.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I had totally forgotten about him,watched the clip this morning,at least he doesn’t say “fighting man” every sentence,it’s now diazepam every other word,he is like a punch drunk fighter wanting that final comeback fight,but I think his time is behind him,a few YouTubers poking fun at him.

He put out some videos of him

Kissing some lady boy he looks a right cretin looking out the camera from The side of his eye 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

He put out some videos of him

Kissing some lady boy he looks a right cretin looking out the camera from The side of his eye 

Is it the cocktail of drugs and booze he is taking?And how on earth does a normal bloke end up living in a shack with a ladyboy in downtown Cebu,he was supposed to be having a £100,000 fight in Saudi now he is asking people for a quid???

5 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Hitting an OAP🙄What a Hero eh? Them gipsy lads struggle on the inside..with some luck,he will get knocked down a peg or 2 become someones bitch or take his own life the f***ing maggot 🤞

Why anyone would give these f***ing cretins the time of day and air time,is beyond me...

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Only time they used to  keep you close to home is when your on remand....

They'll bang him in somewhere up here like strange ways forrest bank maybe 1 of Liverpool nicks but he won't go far hell do less than 8 months now as he'll be 1 of them that'll take the tag 

• Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES