DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

1 minute ago, paul sr said:

That's an awful thing to say , considering it is traveller pride week .

I do apologise,travellers pride week,luckily I saved them some pride cake.

CE011782-A4BE-4E03-A91C-49C15FCC27C1.jpeg

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You should get a refund on your taxes for having them boys as your neighbours. ??

I would move house ASAP and never admit to knowing them.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Think I was more thinking about how he has the bottle to take on lad's nearly twice his weight and won them and I seen he made short work of that Ben Hatchet lad wether he gets anywhere with better opponents we will have to wait and see. 

Some good fighters from your area. Dave Radford went the distance with Roberto Duran. Respect!

He ended up bare knuckle and carried on for too long imo.

Brendan Ingle is a genuine legend for producing that level of fighter for decades. Some unbelievably skilled fighters. Hamed and Herol Graham were top top boxers. I can still remember Graham getting sparked in his world championship fight against Julian Jackson. He outclassed the guy but walked on to a knockout punch. I think some had it as the punch of the century. Graham was out cold before he hit the canvas.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Some good fighters from your area. Dave Radford went the distance with Roberto Duran. Respect!

Brendan Ingle is a genuine legend for producing that level of fighter for decades. Some unbelievably skilled fighters. Hamed and Herol Graham were top top boxers. I can still remember Graham getting sparked in his world championship fight against Julian Jackson. He outclassed the guy but walked on to a knockout punch. I think some had it as the punch of the century. Graham was out cold before he hit the canvas.

jackson had unbelievable power that one was a scary ko 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

You should get a refund on your taxes for having them boys as your neighbours. ??

Wish to god I could  ,their the travellers from the local halting sites,...

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I would move house ASAP and never admit to knowing them.

Them lads get about ,there's not many places left you don't have a few about lol

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I think a lot of tough working class area's produce lads that like to fight. A club in Rotherham has been set up called Olympus BKB who have put a couple of events on that have been a success and a few lads who were always in bother with the law seem to have got a new vocation that's keeping them out of trouble which can only be a good thing. 

• Like 5

I watched that Heggie fight last night after reading the recent posts on this thread.

RB is a tough cookie but looked a better Bare Knuckle fighter than a brawler.

Cheers, D.

19 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I think a lot of tough working class area's produce lads that like to fight. A club in Rotherham has been set up called Olympus BKB who have put a couple of events on that have been a success and a few lads who were always in bother with the law seem to have got a new vocation that's keeping them out of trouble which can only be a good thing. 

the rotherham lad waddington ? 

robbie was up and down like a yo

yo getting a breather a count 

i can’t stand listening to rb corner man no sportsman ship from him or brown in any the fights i seen 

waddington just gassed didn’t have any damage in a real fight he would a killed brown in a few mins were brown couldn’t dive to the flow every time waddington was going at him shite to watch 

• Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES