DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

Heggie has now found god and Jesus?He was eating in Vikings,a fairly decent buffet resto,but said it’s the best food in the world.Interesting watching him,he is erratic and confused,no consistency to his ramblings.

• Like 2

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

On 03/08/2023 at 20:35, mackem said:

Heggie has now found god and Jesus?He was eating in Vikings,a fairly decent buffet resto,but said it’s the best food in the world.Interesting watching him,he is erratic and confused,no consistency to his ramblings.

I honestly don't know why I watch them tbh some of the cranks on that YouTube beggars believe though their is a few watchable posters like Matt Legge on their. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had a catch-up with the Decca saga,see who his next fights with.What a drama,his dad kidnapped some kid,then some guy punched the dad and he got arrested,and Decca just put a post up saying he is returning to the UK,but no word on his next fight,Paul V maybe?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

Just had a catch-up with the Decca saga,see who his next fights with.What a drama,his dad kidnapped some kid,then some guy punched the dad and he got arrested,and Decca just put a post up saying he is returning to the UK,but no word on his next fight,Paul V maybe?

I admit to having a look on his YouTube channel and to me it looks like him and a few more seem to crave the drama and are not the full shilling unless they are making money on these channels and the more views they get the more money they get. Their is another bkb show on again in Rotherham today run by some local lads that seems to have gained momentum with some good fights to be planned. 

7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I admit to having a look on his YouTube channel and to me it looks like him and a few more seem to crave the drama and are not the full shilling unless they are making money on these channels and the more views they get the more money they get. Their is another bkb show on again in Rotherham today run by some local lads that seems to have gained momentum with some good fights to be planned. 

I am sure he said he earns £7k a month?Probably why he churns out content continuously,views and controversy = £

2 hours ago, mackem said:

I am sure he said he earns £7k a month?Probably why he churns out content continuously,views and controversy = £

Jeezzz no wonder he is never off YouTube then. I only watch them for a few minutes tbh and usually not all way through I do enjoy Matt Legges YouTube content though. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Jeezzz no wonder he is never off YouTube then. I only watch them for a few minutes tbh and usually not all way through I do enjoy Matt Legges YouTube content though. 

The more drama and challenges Heggie gets the more cash his multiple monetised channels earn him,that’s why he continuously creates drama,but it hasn’t longevity,he can’t sustain it I don’t think without a big name fight,and if he loses……

2 hours ago, mackem said:

YouTube is big business now. If you get niche right and people take to you. You can earn serious coin. Look at the likes of Tom pembertons farm or olly blogs (another farmer) seriously expanding and upgrading there farms off the back of YouTube. 

• Like 1

No disrespect to people with a handicap, but a lot of these lads are have got special needs in one way or another. They need the Internet in the same way as these feuding gypsy families. They are not comfortable  being private or quiet.

They are always screaming for attention.

Lots of people just aren't comfortable being quiet and private. They must be forever on their phones talking crap or blowing off online.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

YouTube is big business now. If you get niche right and people take to you. You can earn serious coin. Look at the likes of Tom pembertons farm or olly blogs (another farmer) seriously expanding and upgrading there farms off the back of YouTube. 

Fish-locker who used to be on here makes a decent wage,I think it’s over $100k USD before tax?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Fish-locker who used to be on here makes a decent wage,I think it’s over $100k USD before tax?

Nice chap👍..How the f**k anyone would waste their time subscribing to the likes of this Decca Knocker and his ilk ...is beyond me🤔its pure Cringe 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Nice chap👍..How the f**k anyone would waste their time subscribing to the likes of this Decca Knocker and his ilk ...is beyond me🤔its pure Cringe 👍

Yes,fish locker is good,starting to get about a bit now,did Florida and was up in Canada a few weeks back,he would actually make a good TV fishing presenter.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, mackem said:

The guy who had the fracas with Deccas dad (nicknamed 'Diet Chips') was live streaming at the time, sounds like Diet Chips went looking for him, he was only just released from prison & now been recalled. 2nd time being recalled for same type of drama - slow learner! They are all grassing n doxing like its a new craze, I cant watch them, just the clipped bits now & again. Then the lad makes his phone call from the nick to his Doris & she puts it on YT... & she is telling him to kick off with the Old Bill!🙃

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I did watch some of his content, but then he said something about drunken fights with his son, so lost interest. 

• Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES