DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

Just watched Heggie and once again there’s an untruth,said he is doing hill sprints,cebu city is as flat as a pancake,it’s got no hills within the city.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Just watched Heggie and once again there’s an untruth,said he is doing hill sprints,cebu city is as flat as a pancake,it’s got no hills within the city.

My gut feeling about him is,  I don't take to him. Somethings don't sit right. Especially a grown fella like him still living in his man's back bedroom lol 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

My gut feeling about him is,  I don't take to him. Somethings don't sit right. Especially a grown fella like him still living in his man's back bedroom lol 

He is a constant liar,said he had to be clean as the Thais checked his passport thoroughly before giving him a visa (to get into the Philippines?).No background checks whatsoever,you rock up to the airport and your stamped in,I have met all sorts of unsavoury characters who wouldn’t pass background checks in both Thailand and the PI.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Danny Christies a handy lad , just keeps taking the wrong path with drugs , hopefully he'll sort himself out 

Watched a few of different podcast they put on YouTube and all their life's seem to unfold on line for everyone and their grandmother's to witness I think it's a bit sad tbh. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, steve66 said:

Danny Christies a handy lad , just keeps taking the wrong path with drugs , hopefully he'll sort himself out 

Think he got slaughtered on YouTube after giving it the big i am with a Mcdonald worker at one of them drive through places. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think he got slaughtered on YouTube after giving it the big i am with a Mcdonald worker at one of them drive through places. 

If he went into a mild meltdown over the discontinuation of Root Beer it would be understandable, 20 chicken nuggets just isn't the same with gay sprite 

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

His “I found god act” wears thin,he is a narcissistic egotist beneath the surface.

• Like 3
On 06/07/2023 at 04:06, mC HULL said:

the rotherham lad waddington ? 

robbie was up and down like a yo

yo getting a breather a count 

i can’t stand listening to rb corner man no sportsman ship from him or brown in any the fights i seen 

waddington just gassed didn’t have any damage in a real fight he would a killed brown in a few mins were brown couldn’t dive to the flow every time waddington was going at him shite to watch 

Two other game lad's are fighting for Olympus two brothers whose Father passed away some year's back a well known terrier man from Rotherham who I knocked about with rabbiting down the shitbeds as kids. Morris Cornthwait his lad's like a scrap. 

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Two other game lad's are fighting for Olympus two brothers whose Father passed away some year's back a well known terrier man from Rotherham who I knocked about with rabbiting down the shitbeds as kids. Morris Cornthwait his lad's like a scrap. 

i’ll have a look mate 

• Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES