DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

22 hours ago, mackem said:

I am sure he said he earns £7k a month?Probably why he churns out content continuously,views and controversy = £

If Decca derick earns that , then why at his age would he live in his mum's back bedroom the melt lol. He's a grown man ffs.  Apparently he's never worked a proper day in his life going off what all the others say. Personally I think he's a handy lad, but that is were it ends. I think he's a fuktard and am getting less interested in his silly antics. Just my humble take on it. 

• Like 3

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

If Decca derick earns that , then why at his age would he live in his mum's back bedroom the melt lol. He's a grown man ffs.  Apparently he's never worked a proper day in his life going off what all the others say. Personally I think he's a handy lad, but that is were it ends. I think he's a fuktard and am getting less interested in his silly antics. Just my humble take on it. 

He is a bloke who can have a ruck,but that’s where it ends I think,his best days are behind him,but YouTube gave him access to our lives if we click on his content,the drama and hype are for views no more no less,it’s a rather strange circus he has created,but nothing lasts forever.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Stopped watching them tbh just seems like one big pantomime they are all taking part in to keep people viewing and anyone who pays to watch their content must have money to burn.

And no brain.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Stopped watching them tbh just seems like one big pantomime they are all taking part in to keep people viewing and anyone who pays to watch their content must have money to burn.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

And no brain.

Didnt know you had to pay as I watched his fight with Danny Christie and some little lad (both brutal fights) after reading this post some time back never heard of him before, it was for free on youtube so happy days. I listen to a lot of podcasts and a previous podcast done with him and his actions whilst he was staying with the host was brought up making some pretty dark allegations.   

1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Didnt know you had to pay as I watched his fight with Danny Christie and some little lad (both brutal fights) after reading this post some time back never heard of him before, it was for free on youtube so happy days. I listen to a lot of podcasts and a previous podcast done with him and his actions whilst he was staying with the host was brought up making some pretty dark allegations.   

Most of them are free I have never paid to watch them I heard that DH was supposed to be doing a ppv on his fights that's what I ment. 

• Like 1

What is the interest in watching strangers argue and bicker people show me things from time to time and i stand back in amazement sometimes and say " what you actually watch that " 😳.....apparently you've now got lifelong idiot junkie burglars and suchlike getting " a following " doing these podcast things,its unbelievable ! 

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What is the interest in watching strangers argue and bicker people show me things from time to time and i stand back in amazement sometimes and say " what you actually watch that " 😳.....apparently you've now got lifelong idiot junkie burglars and suchlike getting " a following " doing these podcast things,its unbelievable ! 

And Fury's kid brother, who boxes with the same ability as his father, coining in megabucks. Beam me up Scotty.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I’m no expert but I see it every time there is a build up to every pro fight I presume the YouTube call outs are just a poor man’s version? Podcasts I find interesting I’ve listened to some unknown people who have had amazing life experiences and some well known people who are boring as shit so horses for courses really. There’s a post on here at the moment about Ralph Fiennes doing a tour £35 cheapest ticket a amazing life and one hell of a chap but I’ve found some of the stories posters on here have told just as interesting and they weren’t born privileged and they are free as well I know which I prefer just a case of sorting the wheat from the chaff 👍

• Like 3
On 14/09/2023 at 10:46, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I listened to that 🤣 

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Yeah see the video yesterday punching up a 78 year old 

I saw this thread earlier,I had forgotten about Decca,just watched one clip,Jesus,how the mighty hath fallen,hooked on opiates?He is on something,shabu?Living in a squatters area with a prostitute in Cebu,how did that happen?And begging for cash?

• Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES