Russia Ukraine WW3

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Hey ! Stay out of it !

He's my project, difficult yes, a challenge yes, but I'm in it for the long haul !

I see something in him that I can nurture and educate to my way of thinking. You getting involved will only confuse matters ! ? !

Cheers.

Have him ?

• Haha 4

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

As much as we might moan about the state of our country and it’s shitty government, the fact that we can do so without fear is one major reason why it’s not actually so bad. 

What fear have Russians got to live in? Not trying to slip you up, just curious why you think Russians live in fear.

18 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It's really f***ing easy for me to say and I hate saying it but there needs to be a military response. The consequences of not are that with this new era of state-competition our adversaries will be emboldened and empowered by their strategic victories due to our lack of action. They'll take control of mines, oilfields, trade routes etc etc and use them to economically degrade us. Then when the masses finally feel threatened enough to want to do something it'll be too late.

The skill in a cold war is keeping the military action below the threshold of actual war. Anywhere the Russians are trying to gain influence over, we need to compete. China is watching...

48254467.jpg

Well EU is opposed to swift banking sanctions so we know where they've poured a load of money...

Anonymous have declared war on Russia , see what they do ... Probably some rude pictures on state website...

Hopefully EU let all these Ukrainians in that are seeking refuge...even though they're not Arabs....

• Like 2
5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Think that’s a computer game ?

Had a old boy in work a few years ago show me a video of a sniper somebody had sent him taking out the Taliban in Iraq full on head shots the lot, didnt have the heart to tell him it was a video cut from Call of Duty.

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

We will be paying £1 per litre at least I should think?....robbing cnuts....upping vehicle tax as well next few months...squeezing everyone,until there's no more moisture left....come on Vlad...kick some ass?

My own view is that governments are using every dirty trick they can think of to reduce the number of private cars onthe road. And  mostly these measures hit the poorer people and those who can't rely on public transport.

• Like 2

Charts said something earlier about the price of food going up. 

We have a growing population, are an island, are taking vast swathes of land out of food production for retarded rewilding schemes, and raping the soil on much of the rest of the land.... and relying on importing our food instead, in a world with rising oil costs, a climate crises, and from  countries which are becoming massively environmentally and politically unstable.

Makes total sense to me! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Charts said something earlier about the price of food going up. 

We have a growing population, are an island, are taking vast swathes of land out of food production for retarded rewilding schemes, and raping the soil on much of the rest of the land.... and relying on importing our food instead, in a world with rising oil costs, a climate crises, and from  countries which are becoming massively environmentally and politically unstable.

Makes total sense to me! 

growing population threw letting every c**t in 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, gamerooster said:

Sad times we live in, its not far from the truth tbh. Seeing people calling for the uk to do something but the same people would dodge a draft and seek asylum anywhere they could get it.

Also generally the same folk who will forget ad soon as it’s off the telly box. 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3