Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Might have an influx of European refugees soon of things escalate.

That's exactly what I was thinking - get the hotels and council houses ready, forget about getting a doctors appointment, kiss goodbye to your pensions and even more of your wages - there's a new shade of sponger at the gate :thumbdown:

• Like 3
WWW.ECONOMIST.COM

Reducing immigration will hurt now, and in the future

The idea that immigrants are robbing us is blatantly false and with Britain’s population ageing, the country could do with an influx of younger members to its labour force. 

In Britain would have to support 405 people over the age of 65 per 1,000. Which rises by 44 by 2050 which means a squeeze on pensions. The middle-aged voters who tend to support the cutting of immigration/conservatives today are the exact cohort whose pensions are at risk of shrinking if their desired immigration policies were put into practice.

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

So, do we reduce the amount of people who shouldn’t be here and have no place in Britain or Europe or carry on ? 
Should we be electing people who will reduce the amount coming ?, discourage births amongst the demographic with the highest birth rate ?

Should we be using the tax money paid to re wilding scheme to pay these 20 million aliens to go away back to where their family’s originate from ?  

And there in lies the problem. Whether you realise it or not, they have made you obsess over a single issue, to the point where you ignore all of the others. Immigration is a huge problem I agree, but it is a symptom of the main problem rather than the problem itself. Fight to fix the problem, not merely fight against the symptoms. 

Also don’t take this the wrong way, but you do make every conversation about the same thing ? 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.ECONOMIST.COM

Reducing immigration will hurt now, and in the future

The idea that immigrants are robbing us is blatantly false and with Britain’s population ageing, the country could do with an influx of younger members to its labour force. 

In Britain would have to support 405 people over the age of 65 per 1,000. Which rises by 44 by 2050 which means a squeeze on pensions. The middle-aged voters who tend to support the cutting of immigration/conservatives today are the exact cohort whose pensions are at risk of shrinking if their desired immigration policies were put into practice.

It’s got f**k all to do with “robbing us”’, you can’t measure these things in money……these people are a disease to us, you can’t calculate the damage it has done to our society in monetary terms !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

And there in lies the problem. Whether you realise it or not, they have made you obsess over a single issue, to the point where you ignore all of the others. Immigration is a huge problem I agree, but it is a symptom of the main problem rather than the problem itself. Fight to fix the problem, not merely fight against the symptoms. 

Also don’t take this the wrong way, but you do make every conversation about the same thing ? 

Mate, if someone is attacking me with a knife then I understand perfectly there may be many and varied wider reasons, but I still focus on the knife !

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You brought up “blame the pakis” if I’m not mistaken ?

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s got f**k all to do with “robbing us”’, you can’t measure these things in money……these people are a disease to us, you can’t calculate the damage it has done to our society in monetary terms !

Your trying to educate pork, he,d carry there luggage up the beach to free up both there hands for robbing and groping the sad little traitor ? 

• Haha 3

Why is it the white man are always at war and also the police of the world. ?? Just a thought, is our minds dectructive? Are we hard wired for exploration, construction,weapons?wars? Are we born leaders? Have we more psychopaths per head than the other races? God knows but there is something.

14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Why is it the white man are always at war and also the police of the world. ?? Just a thought, is our minds dectructive? Are we hard wired for exploration, construction,weapons?wars? Are we born leaders? Have we more psychopaths per head than the other races? God knows but there is something.

Neanderthal genes

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3