Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? nato should of given guarantees that ukraine aren’t joining nato it’s not hard to do

it’s nato doing what they said they wouldn’t decades ago

And do you think that would of stopped russia from invading?? Nato giving  guarantee ...I dout it , and nato should do something about it , all this sitting back and having nothing to do with it attitude happend along time ago and when people did start standing up to tyrantsand doing something about it we were balls deep in a world war , ,

Granted it probably won't get that far but as the saying goes for the triumph of evil all  it takes is for good men to  do nothing 

The choice of Ukraine wanting to join nato is down to Ukraine not Russia,  its supposed to be there choice,  not down to Russia even if it is there  neighbours, would you Ave your neighbours telling you wat do , 

You'd soon tell them fuxk off if They said you can't keep sand slugs and got run fat useless bull x wouldn't you lol 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? 

i don’t like china putin is a better leader than we have ? 

usa i don’t like to be honest constantly at war all the time every corner of the world 

I've referred to the term "the great game" a few times, it's now known as "real politik". 

Its all about a balance, the ying and the yang.

When America retreats into an "America first" mode, the world panics ! Who's going to protect democracy ?

A powerful America keeps the bad guys in check; Saddam found out with "shock and awe" when he got over confident.

A weak America emboldens not only Russia and China but the likes of Iran and North Korea to threaten their neighbours.

Yes, of course we got it wrong in Iraq, I thought Saddam should have been controlled, not defeated, and Afghanistan was a clusterfuck, we didn't learn from history.

But at the end of the day, I'd rather live in an American or British "democracy" than a Russian dictatorship or a Communist China.

Id rather live in a country where the Prime Minister is guilty of having an illegal glass of wine and a packet of crisps than a country where they can "dissapear" you for having an alternative view.

Hey Ho, what the f**k, I've lived a long and very full life, I hope you young'uns have the same ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

And do you think that would of stopped russia from invading?? Nato giving  guarantee ...I dout it , and nato should do something about it , all this sitting back and having nothing to do with it attitude happend along time ago and when people did start standing up to tyrantsand doing something about it we were balls deep in a world war , ,

Granted it probably won't get that far but as the saying goes for the triumph of evil all  it takes is for good men to  do nothing 

The choice of Ukraine wanting to join nato is down to Ukraine not Russia,  its supposed to be there choice,  not down to Russia even if it is there  neighbours, would you Ave your neighbours telling you wat do , 

You'd soon tell them fuxk off if They said you can't keep sand slugs and got run fat useless bull x wouldn't you lol 

russia wouldn’t of invaded ukraine 

in 2014 backed by the west ukraine forced the president out a coup 

what happened to the the good people doing something when us and usa slaughtered millions of civilians in iraq and afghanistan ?

why was the usa ready to go to war with the ussr for putting missiles in cuba ? surely it’s up to cuba what they do ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I've referred to the term "the great game" a few times, it's now known as "real politik". 

Its all about a balance, the ying and the yang.

When America retreats into an "America first" mode, the world panics ! Who's going to protect democracy ?

A powerful America keeps the bad guys in check; Saddam found out with "shock and awe" when he got over confident.

A weak America emboldens not only Russia and China but the likes of Iran and North Korea to threaten their neighbours.

Yes, of course we got it wrong in Iraq, I thought Saddam should have been controlled, not defeated, and Afghanistan was a clusterfuck, we didn't learn from history.

But at the end of the day, I'd rather live in an American or British "democracy" than a Russian dictatorship or a Communist China.

Id rather live in a country where the Prime Minister is guilty of having an illegal glass of wine and a packet of crisps than a country where they can "dissapear" you for having an alternative view.

Hey Ho, what the f**k, I've lived a long and very full life, I hope you young'uns have the same ! ? !

Cheers.

cracking post charts but i’d rather be in russia hunting what i liked without it been illegal to feed your self off the land ? 

we’re getting worse and worse in this country

• Like 1

Well I've just come indoors from feeding my foxy friends, away from reality for a few fleeting moments, to what   yet more gloom doom, first covid, now this, well so have I lead a full and active life, I still  am fulling, but the way the worlds going, like I've said before   I wouldn't lose any sleep if I woke up in the morning heaving wi maggots well I'm going to do missen a bacon sarnie now then get my head down, so I will bid thee all goodnight, 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

cracking post charts but i’d rather be in russia hunting what i liked without it been illegal to feed your self off the land ? 

we’re getting worse and worse in this country

You run hares, I can do that every day of the week, as you do, without too much hassle.

The Communists in Russia, like Hitler, banned hunting, and the working Borzoi almost died out in Russia.

Ive travelled the world, and loved every minute, but I don't believe the grass is allways greener on the other side.

Im quite pissed off at the way things are going in the UK at the moment, but I remember the 50's living in a slum, then the great days of the 60's , then the Ted Heath days, the winter of discontent, the three day week, then the 80'sand the miners strikes, but all in all, life's far better here and now than in the past.

You have my absolute support in questioning and opposing the ruling clique, but allways remember, you have the right to do that........you wouldn't have that right in Russia or China.

Cheers.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
5 hours ago, mushroom said:

?‍♂️

ussr was the russia empire governed by the communist party in russia 

it’s  like saying if texas went to governing it self it was never american  isn’t it ? 

Edited by mC HULL
18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You run hares, I can do that every day of the week, as you do, without too much hassle.

The Communists in Russia, like Hitler, banned hunting, and the working Borzoi almost died out in Russia.

Ive travelled the world, and loved every minute, but I don't believe the grass is allways greener on the other side.

Im quite pissed off at the way things are going in the UK at the moment, but I remember the 50's living in a slum, then the great days of the 60's , then the Ted Heath days, the winter of discontent, the three day week, then the 80'sand the miners strikes, but all in all, life's far better here and now than in the past.

You have my absolute support in questioning and opposing the ruling clique, but allways remember, you have the right to do that........you wouldn't have that right in Russia or China.

Cheers.

communists fascists all ban hunting now we have  irritates me ? 

ive been a few different spots around the world always happy to be home if i’m honest 

but the uk is definitely going down the wrong path 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ussr was the russia empire governed by the communist party in russia 

it’s  like saying if texas went to governing it self it was never american  isn’t it ? 

Fuuck me you’re on a roll there pal… All US states have their own governments and laws. Federal law covers all states in matters of a Federal nature. Moving drugs or other illegal substances across state lines. Postal fraud etc.

You really need to educate yourself.

So if Texas was to devolve it would basically do away with federal laws.

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Fuuck me you’re on a roll there pal… All US states have their own governments and laws. Federal law covers all states in matters of a Federal nature. Moving drugs or other illegal substances across state lines. Postal fraud etc.

so if it became a country of its own the country of texas it was never american ? 

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Hey ! Stay out of it !

He's my project, difficult yes, a challenge yes, but I'm in it for the long haul !

I see something in him that I can nurture and educate to my way of thinking. You getting involved will only confuse matters ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 8
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

so if it became a country of its own the country of texas it was never american ? 

A part of the union yes. The clue is in the fuucking name USA. Texans will never be Calis. Just like Ukrainians will never be Russians because they were only connected by? Yep, a union in this case the Soviet UNION ;) 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Hey ! Stay out of it !

He's my project, difficult yes, a challenge yes, but I'm in it for the long haul !

I see something in him that I can nurture and educate to my way of thinking. You getting involved will only confuse matters ! ? !

Cheers.

I think you may have your work cut out. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3