Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Another thing I dont get is why the need to broadcast every thing on news. Don't need spies any more just watch the news. The Russians know exactly what weapons we are sending and how much money blah blah. Why do they have to brag about every thing. Just shut up and get on with it and give us the bullet points so to speak now and again 

Edited by terryd

So, just because it’s been a bit lacking…..here is a bit of full tinfoil hat theory…..

Isnt it convenient that at a time (post C19) when a lot of the world had been having a load of time to think and a good hard look at their governments and political elites, when maybe change was in the air that all of a sudden “they” conjure up a war and an associated cost of living increase so that nobody has much time to think about that stuff anymore ?

Some of the ludicrous headlines have been almost beyond belief and yet you know they are subliminally registering with some people out there……

It’s collective Stockholm syndrome and they know all the buttons to press to trigger it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

So, just because it’s been a bit lacking…..here is a bit of full tinfoil hat theory…..

Isnt it convenient that at a time (post C19) when a lot of the world had been having a load of time to think and a good hard look at their governments and political elites, when maybe change was in the air that all of a sudden “they” conjure up a war and an associated cost of living increase so that nobody has much time to think about that stuff anymore ?

Some of the ludicrous headlines have been almost beyond belief and yet you know they are subliminally registering with some people out there……

It’s collective Stockholm syndrome and they know all the buttons to press to trigger it.

100%

One of the headlines was suggesting that the whole war was because putin had roid rage. Apparently he's on steroids because of cancer treatment so that alone caused him to attack Ukraine. This is the world we live in now. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

100%

One of the headlines was suggesting that the whole war was because putin had roid rage. Apparently he's on steroids because of cancer treatment so that alone caused him to attack Ukraine. This is the world we live in now. 

My favourite so far was that rag the daily mail and it’s “1600 foot high tidal wave “ !……it’s up there with IPhone stops .762 high velocity round ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

100%

Yeah but look what happens when Dog Fox pops a few mate.....carnage....utter carnage.....

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, bell said:

Yeah but look what happens when Dog Fox pops a few mate.....carnage....utter carnage.....

The only roids that non starter had were heameroids !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
22 hours ago, WILF said:

Anyway, away from Ukraine, our own invasion continues unabated ?

WWW.BBC.COM

The group arrived in nine small boats a day after more than 250 people were brought ashore at...

At least the Ukrainians are fighting back !

No need to worry now Wilf... Boris got it all under control ?they will all be on a flight to Rwanda.....???????????????????????

More than likely sent to a process center in Wales or  the Emerald Isle?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, kanny said:

Those soldiers looked like dummies...old war trick to give away enemies/ sniper positions? 

They are, the Ukrainians are using mannequins in some trenches ?

• Like 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3