Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

On 20/04/2022 at 11:18, Francie said:

There is a guy that lives in Ukraine,he posting every other day about what's happening there,well the daily beast in America reported him to the Ukrainian authorities an he hasn't been heard of since that was four days ago.

That didn't age well...

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, mackem said:

Pilot ignoring the No Smoking sign and causing a fire in the cockpit with his discarded fag end according to the Russian Ministry of Defence ?

Edited by Nicepix
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

Pilot ignoring the No Smoking sign and causing a fire in the cockpit with his discarded fag end according to the Russian Ministry of Defence ?

This reminds me of a case requesting a reduction of £2 on the £40 purchase of a Nissan sunny estate complete with cling film back windscreen soon to become known as the £38 bus, as funds were on the bottom and a 2oz pouch of duty free baccy from Petes garden shed was required, circa 1997

I've not seen this mentioned much but I think a big part of putins reasoning to invade wasn't just nato membership etc I think he's scared of a country with such close ties to Russia turning to the west and becoming a success and the Russians being exposed to a different path. Ukraine has always been seen as peasant country in Russia it wouldn't suit to see them thrive and living conditions far better than in Russia. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I've not seen this mentioned much but I think a big part of putins reasoning to invade wasn't just nato membership etc I think he's scared of a country with such close ties to Russia turning to the west and becoming a success and the Russians being exposed to a different path. Ukraine has always been seen as peasant country in Russia it wouldn't suit to see them thrive and living conditions far better than in Russia. 

Totally agree, as I said, some folks invade with tanks and some (Like the EU) invade with a chequebook…..end goal is the same, control and subjugation of the invaded state.

• Like 1
On 25/03/2022 at 19:48, mackem said:

I was waving the flag earlier for first nation protestors against the highway of tears disappearances, trying to highlight the murders, had a coffee and spent time with the demonstrators, what did you do today Sandy apart from seethe about the tories? Nowt! 

IMG_20220325_141849.jpg

Like em Reebok 

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3