Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

It's official now. Ofcom has revoked RT's licence to broadcast in the UK.  State censorship of news media. Now where have I heard that before ?

Here's simple me thinking we lived in a democratic  open society.

7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It's official now. Ofcom has revoked RT's licence to broadcast in the UK.  State censorship of news media. Now where have I heard that before ?

Would you have let Lord Haw Haw and Tokyo Rose broadcast from British soil during the war ?

Cheers.

I remember singing that as a kid in the playground. We used to sing "his other is in the free trade hall".

I can still recite "The British Grenadiers", "Men of Harlech" and "The charge of the Light Brigade". All learned at school.

We were well fired up as kids to fight another war.

Thank f**k my generation hasn't had to.

Edited by jukel123
59 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Yes and Russia has used what open society to broadcast propaganda for years causing split and doubt about european governments and media.

3 minutes ago, KimE said:

Yes and Russia has used what open society to broadcast propaganda for years causing split and doubt about european governments and media.

And Fox News, CNN, the BBC and the rest always report the unadulterated truth at all times?

Your position is analogous to those historically, who denied the poor and women the vote, on the basis that they were too stupid to make a reasoned assessment of their own.

I would like to be free to access as many viewpoints as I care to hear. 

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3