Russia Ukraine WW3

1 hour ago, BGD said:

Could just be a stag do unless you speak Russian, means nothing really, I doubt you would be tried at The Hague for war crimes over clingfilming someone to a lamp post and painting there face green, but hey I,m no expert on war and know even less about Ukraine maybe it’s like throwing your sandal at an Arab ??

Edited by Greyman

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I think Johnson was alluding to the fact that Putin is trying to deny the Ukrainian people their democratic right to be an independent, sovereign country, and the remainers are trying to deny the British people their right to a democratic vote and overturn Brexit.

Therefore Putin and the remainers are undemocratic.

Cheers.

Johnson was deliberately misleading people by suggesting we were held hostage by the EU. And that leaving was somehow a war we had won in which he was our valiant leader.

The UK were taken into Europe by a tory government which we had voted for . We agreed by referendum to stay in the EU under a Labour government in the 70s. We agreed to come out of Europe by referendum in 2016 under a tory government.. There was no compulsion to join the EU or to leave it. There is no serious threat to the acceptance of the democratic decision to leave the EU by remoaners. The only 'war' we fought was an ideological one.

Ironically Ukraine wants to join the EU which Putin is violently opposed to...literally.

Johnson made a good living promoting and celebrating  the idea of the European Union when he was a journalist. He has somehow greased his way to the premiership by jumping ship and claiming the concept of the EU was somehow a dictatorship which we did not vote for. We did.

Imo  Brits came out of the EU because they were fed up of uncontrolled immigration putting  intolerable strain of wages, housing and public services. We didn't vote for that.

Johnson is a shameless, opportunistic, lying twat to suggest otherwise

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Johnson was shamelessly misleading people by suggesting we were held hostage by the EU. And that leaving was somehow a war we had won.

The UK were taken into Europe by a tory government which we had voted for . We agreed by referendum to stay in the EU under a Labour government in the 70s. We agreed to come out of Europe by referendum in 2016 under a tory government.. There was no compulsion to join the EU or to leave it. There is no serious threat to the acceptance of the democratic decision to leave the EU by remoaners.

Ironically Ukraine wants to join the EU which Putin is violently opposed to...literally.

Johnson made a good living promoting and celebrating  the idea of the European Union when he was a journalist. He has somehow greased his way to the premiership by jumping ship and claiming the concept of the EU was somehow a dictatorship which we did not vote for. We did.

Imo  Brits came out of the EU because they were fed up of uncontrolled immigration putting  intolerable strain of wages, housing and public services. We didn't vote for that.

Johnson is a shameless, opportunistic, lying twat to suggest otherwise

We didn't vote for what the EU became. And our vote didn't really free us from the parasitical grip of the EU either. We still have mass uncontrolled immigration for example. 

If Ukraine want freedom and democracy then they should never let the EU anywhere near their country. Perhaps that's what putin is trying to explain to them ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

We didn't vote for what the EU became. And our vote didn't really free us from the parasitical grip of the EU either. We still have mass uncontrolled immigration for example. 

If Ukraine want freedom and democracy then they should never let the EU anywhere near their country. Perhaps that's what putin is trying to explain to them ??

Boys, boys, Dido is a Putin sympathiser. He is a traitor. Hang him!??

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

"Lancashire man 'waiting for green light' to bring Ukrainian refugee back to UK | Lancashire Telegraph"

WWW.LANCASHIRETELEGRAPH.CO.UK

A Lancashire man who travelled to Poland to search for a refugee to whom he could offer a room...

Two poofters find 'refugee' in Poland and are waiting to fly him back ?

Apparently the man has been living in Poland since Ukraine brought in conscription.....so now we are paying to house Ukrainian draft dodgers 

Poor refugee,he's getting bummed for sure lol

12 minutes ago, poxon said:

E1F72F5A-EBB8-4CF0-9266-F8CBAC3BC317.jpeg

That's exactly how it's been for some folk - usually the same ones that turn nasty when you don't want to go along with the same narrative.

We're seeing it again now - I must be a heartless horrible c**t because i don't want some Ukrainian in my house for 6 months and, I won't spend my hard earned cash to send them bog rolls.

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3