Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

That’s the one he shows you saps to make you think he’s like you ?

AACD9A24-4042-43C6-8D92-45D52FB6EDAC.jpeg

That's the house he grew up in? He doesn't own it?

And it's still not worth 5 mill you melt :laugh: :laugh:

• Haha 1

Got a different perspective earlier this week..

1 of our distributors is a Russian who lives in Paris, dealt with him for 4 years or so...decent fella...anyhow, he has family in Ukraine and Russia who he has been speaking with, he said they all hate their respective leaders...the Russians think Putin is completely wrong in this act and is war mongering to land grab and the Ukrainians say Zelensky is playing to the media, is an actor and not the hero being portrayed... he has left many cities under manned and the civilians are fighting with no real leadership..

Nothing ground breaking and as we all probably expect really, but straight from those living it I suppose 

• Like 5

....still worth a million ?

I guess when you have housing shortages because you have crammed so many 3rd world scum in then even ex council houses are worth big money. Imagine how much it would be worth if corbyn and abbotpottumus had got in???

Screenshot_20220317_184347.jpg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Got a different perspective earlier this week..

1 of our distributors is a Russian who lives in Paris, dealt with him for 4 years or so...decent fella...anyhow, he has family in Ukraine and Russia who he has been speaking with, he said they all hate their respective leaders...the Russians think Putin is completely wrong in this act and is war mongering to land grab and the Ukrainians say Zelensky is playing to the media, is an actor and not the hero being portrayed... he has left many cities under manned and the civilians are fighting with no real leadership..

Nothing ground breaking and as we all probably expect really, but straight from those living it I suppose 

Has thy mate sorted the import question? ?

Jokes aside I hope his are all safe but let’s face it, all governments and wars play out pretty much the same ?‍♂️ Bullshit here and little lovin there and the media drip feed it back to the likes of us, who are lapping it up like a smack head guzzling their methadone at a pharmacy kiosk ;) 

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Has thy mate sorted the import question? ?

Jokes aside I hope his are all safe but let’s face it, all governments and wars play out pretty much the same ?‍♂️ Bullshit here and little lovin there and the media drip feed it back to the likes of us, who are lapping it up like a smack head guzzling their methadone at a pharmacy kiosk ;) 

?... had a text today that could be useful on the import side of things mate...chat next week as I'm at Milton Keynes again tomorrow..rather be in Kiev than that shit hole tbh!! Lol

He said they are safe and well at the minute, but it us serious as we can all see, its not a media set up regards the bombing etc, that's for sure! 

I think its been said a lot abs he said the same, there is no good guys in this, they are all c**ts... the civilians are taking the brunt of it as always...

• Like 4

I went to school with a lot kids whose fathers were Ukranian POWs. I'm still in touch with a some of them and they are all intending to go back and fight. These guys are in their 70s! I've told them straight they would be liabilities. If they are anything like me they will have  Godfrey's peeing problem. Not great to be peeing non stop on the battlefield.

Personally I dont get all this fatherland stuff. I don't feel any particular national identity. I think  it's all a bit anal tbh. Sorry if that offends a lot of you lads but patriotism means very little to me. I'll get my coat.

Edited by jukel123
14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I went to school with a lot kids whose fathers were Ukranian POWs. I'm still in touch with a some of them and they are all intending to go back and fight. These guys are in their 70s! I've told them straight they would be liabilities. If they are anything like me they will have  Godfrey's peeing problem. Not great to be peeing non stop on the battlefield.

Personally I dont get all this motherland stuff. I don't feel any particular national identity. I think  it's all a bit anal tbh. Sorry if that offends a lot of you lads but patriotism means very little to me. I'll get my coat.

Gan fuuck off back to ya ivory tower ya owd coot ?

If you can pee, you can point and shoot while ya at it ?

17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Gan fuuck off back to ya ivory tower ya owd coot ?

If you can pee, you can point and shoot while ya at it ?

f****n Ivory Tower? Tower block more like.

I remember when I was a kid asking an old man about his war experiences. He told me he was in trench with "skitters flying from his arse". He said it was hard to feel tough when your trousers are round your ankles.

I asked him if he had shot any jerries. He said he hoped he hadnt.

Sums it up for me. War load of shite.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
35 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

?... had a text today that could be useful on the import side of things mate...chat next week as I'm at Milton Keynes again tomorrow..rather be in Kiev than that shit hole tbh!! Lol

He said they are safe and well at the minute, but it us serious as we can all see, its not a media set up regards the bombing etc, that's for sure! 

I think its been said a lot abs he said the same, there is no good guys in this, they are all c**ts... the civilians are taking the brunt of it as always...

Did your man elaborate on why he felt the way he did towards the Ukrainian government? Was it just the lack of preparation or is the feeling they shouldn't have pushed for NATO membership or what?

I reckon Putin will be furious that Russia has been kicked out of the Paralympics. Especially when he's doing his utmost to provide paralympians for future games.

Sorry, I'll get my  coat again.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Did your man elaborate on why he felt the way he did towards the Ukrainian government? Was it just the lack of preparation or is the feeling they shouldn't have pushed for NATO membership or what?

Not really mate, he lives in Paris and has done for a very long time, his kids were at Uni in the UK, I'd say he's very western...its his uncles, cousins etc he is talking too... but they are very anti both leaders in general, they feel abandoned, which is the opposite to how it is being spun to us... they are fighting as they have no choice from what I could gather... it was a 10 minute chat at the end of an hour teams meeting, so not too indepth tbh... but all I took from it is Putin and Zelensky are equally disliked by their general public.... 

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3