So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

Not sticking up for no one but is it possible its lost not left ? Ive lost dogs s couple times before one i never laid eyes on again. Obviously if i had of lost one idve let the it known in the area

Edited by C.green
  • Like 4

As Mr Green says it could as easily have been lost on a deer or something as it could have been dumped. Might be it jacked, or might be it’s nicked and wouldn’t get back in the motor or whatever.

I try and get to them before they get shot or taken to the rspca.

Generally scan them for a chip, see if they are stolen, and either way get them back to their owner if they’ve been looked after. If we can’t find an owner usually try to get them right and then find a home for them, either working or pets.

I just had a dog KIA so if this one ends up without a home and is half decent it might stay with me. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

As Mr Green says it could as easily have been lost on a deer or something as it could have been dumped. Might be it jacked, or might be it’s nicked and wouldn’t get back in the motor or whatever.

Generally scan them for a chip, see if they are stolen, and either way get them back to their owner if they’ve been looked after. If we can’t find an owner usually try to get them right and then find a home for them, either working or pets.

I just had a dog KIA so if this one ends up without a home and is half decent it might stay with me. 

Did they trash the place last night? 

9 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Did they trash the place last night? 

Just a load more wheelings mate to be fair no more smashed fences and gates this time. And to be fair they did have the sense to stay out of the block where I’ve got a shit load of cattle grazing bales on electric fence. Just ran the arable and empty stock fields around them. Thing is it’s now hot as hell for anyone else who was doing a bit there.

47 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Just a load more wheelings mate to be fair no more smashed fences and gates this time. And to be fair they did have the sense to stay out of the block where I’ve got a shit load of cattle grazing bales on electric fence. Just ran the arable and empty stock fields around them. Thing is it’s now hot as hell for anyone else who was doing a bit there.

Not the end of the world then. Hopefully just lost it and are still looking for it 

• Haha 1
On 02/12/2021 at 18:15, SheepChaser said:

Seriously I lost my dog out lamping other week knocked  me sick I was out all night looking for her I thought she was dead,found her couple days later in a dogs home with a nice vet bill as she had a wee accident nothing to serious though just glad to get her back