So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

9 minutes ago, Penda said:

Seriously I lost my dog out lamping other week knocked  me sick I was out all night looking for her I thought she was dead,found her couple days later in a dogs home with a nice vet bill as she had a wee accident nothing to serious though just glad to get her back 

All well that ends well like loosing a game a cricket but finding a toffee apple

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

On 02/12/2021 at 16:09, SheepChaser said:

The hero’s were back again last night. This time they left behind a present.

1197F7AC-70AB-4C53-9737-B5AA6A593C72.jpeg

Nice looking dog, sheepy, I wish you well with it.  ?

Edited by shaaark

They been back most nights anyhow ? 

All over the area. We are heading for a police op which is a pain in the arse for those of us who like to operate a bit more quietly. 

The bit I find most annoying to be for is the way everyone calls them “the hare coursers” when they are nothing like it.

Found one of this years fallow does slapped against a hedge / fence, dragged about by a couple of dogs and left in the field right where folk would be walking the next day.

I couldn’t give a shit who kills what where. It’s the how that’s a drama. 

17 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

They been back most nights anyhow ? 

All over the area. We are heading for a police op which is a pain in the arse for those of us who like to operate a bit more quietly. 

The bit I find most annoying to be for is the way everyone calls them “the hare coursers” when they are nothing like it.

Found one of this years fallow does slapped against a hedge / fence, dragged about by a couple of dogs and left in the field right where folk would be walking the next day.

I couldn’t give a shit who kills what where. It’s the how that’s a drama. 

The way you have been cracking on I can't believe they haven't had one already look different folks different strokes why do need to keep banging on take the fallow and use it .if your that bothered get yourself out and have a word 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

The way you have been cracking on I can't believe they haven't had one already look different folks different strokes why do need to keep banging on take the fallow and use it .if your that bothered get yourself out and have a word 

Mate you don’t have a clue. 

Edited to add - that probably sounds a bit harsh. 

But it’s currently doing most of the dog lads heads in round here. including the ones who like to drive the land and go where the f**k they like.

I don’t need anyone else smashed up dog meat mate. And the chance of having a word with them is zero, they either tear off soon as they see anyone or it gets violent quick.

My mates old man in his 70s went to have a word the other night and four lads threatened him with a machete. That’s how it is sadly. We’ve had cross bows, and Cattys fired at us when we haven’t even been chasing the fuckers. 

Like I said they ain’t dog men just retards. 

Edited by SheepChaser
11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate you don’t have a clue. 

Edited to add - that probably sounds a bit harsh. 

But it’s currently doing most of the dog lads heads in round here. including the ones who like to drive the land and go where the f**k they like.

I don’t need anyone else smashed up dog meat mate. And the chance of having a word with them is zero, they either tear off soon as they see anyone or it gets violent quick.

My mates old man in his 70s went to have a word the other night and four lads threatened him with a machete. That’s how it is sadly. We’ve had cross bows, and Cattys fired at us when we haven’t even been chasing the fuckers. 

Like I said they ain’t dog men just retards. 

I never said there dog men listen I have dropped on lads on my perm it's how you come across I have had some good crack with most  of them not all but you both have a interest and believe or not most say fair do never ever in 35 years of lamping have I heard or seen anyone carrying a crossbow or machete and trust me I have been out with some serious lads .most just want a run and away 

12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I never said there dog men listen I have dropped on lads on my perm it's how you come across I have had some good crack with most  of them not all but you both have a interest and believe or not most say fair do never ever in 35 years of lamping have I heard or seen anyone carrying a crossbow or machete and trust me I have been out with some serious lads .most just want a run and away 

I always find if you go about your business quietly and don't draw attention to yourself you normally OK and if someone turns up then be respectful and like you say we all have a common interest and if they get bit larey just just bite your lip and take a talking to , as long as I walk away with me dog that's all that matters .

To be honest I've lamped and ferreted lots of places with no perm over the yrs and never once as it come to blows when someone turned up and few times I've got perm out of it .

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I always find if you go about your business quietly and don't draw attention to yourself you normally OK and if someone turns up then be respectful and like you say we all have a common interest and if they get bit larey just just bite your lip and take a talking to , as long as I walk away with me dog that's all that matters .

To be honest I've lamped and ferreted lots of places with no perm over the yrs and never once as it come to blows when someone turned up and few times I've got perm out of it .

Exactly moocher im as  pissed of with a minority that do cause damage as anyone and they do there's no denying it.but moaning on here yet saying stuff that a anti would come out with doesn't cut it with me  sorry sheep not calling you a liar but I have never heard of crossbows machetes most lads just want a jog and are sound when you start talking runners if you come on top of them that's a fact I have a few invites from such encounters 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Exactly moocher im as  pissed of with a minority that do cause damage as anyone and they do there's no denying it.but moaning on here yet saying stuff that a anti would come out with doesn't cut it with me  sorry sheep not calling you a liar but I have never heard of crossbows machetes most lads just want a jog and are sound when you start talking runners if you come on top of them that's a fact I have a few invites from such encounters 

To be honest mate I’ve never come across this sort of crap until the last couple of years. It’s just getting daft. There are times when I’m not even sure some of the lads out in motors even have dogs. The unfortunate situation is that the shitty end of ‘rural crime’ is rife here at the moment, loads of quads, machinery, vehicles etc getting nicked and for a while lots of dogs. 

Generally over the years as you say when I bump into folk either on my perm or on the land we farm as cagey as they might be, it’s usually either a case of advising them to do one or chatting about dogs. I’ve got plenty of mates who do all manner of dog work and push the boundary’s but none of them are looking for unecassary agro.

These lads we have out now are totally different, they want a chase, and a confrontation. They run over as much game as they kill with dogs. They leave everything they kill where it drops and they cause damage way beyond the sort of shit which just accidentally happens in the heat of the moment. You can’t confront them cos of come backs. They did at one of our bits and they just came back one night and torched the straw stacks. It’s mental. Trust me these are not the kind of lads you have a quiet word with. I know the thing about crossbows and stuff sounds mental but it’s not a lie. These are the same lads driving through the village shooting folk with cattys and ball bearings. 

I see both sides of it so am in a tricky position as I see plenty of videos that do the rounds locally etc and see what’s occurred on the ground itself. 

We pick up a few burnt out Jeep’s a year and a few dogs. 

I guess I’m having a moan on here because in reality I’m going to do f**k all about it because why would I want the agro. But it makes day to day farming and hunting a pain in the hole. 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

You going jail if you get collard with a xbow or machete and don't see why any dog man would go out with one to run a dog ,let's face it we not in walking dead just yet lol  some folk do get upset when there perm is getting hammered ,maybe they not doing the right way but only way to stop it is get out and sort it or leave land owner to it .

• Like 1