So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JR Yipp said:

Just to clear something up from back in the day when dogs were actually tested and not just chatted shite about online...... 

Wilf had to drive the land... it was the only way we could catch his wankers of dogs 

f**k me you’re still alive ? 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

what relation has drink and drugs got to do with it? you're not in the real world are you

Sometimes it's best to say nothing imho....

..'its no difference to doing a pig' WOW REALLY?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sometimes it's best to say nothing imho....

..'its no difference to doing a pig' WOW REALLY?

i said personally i dont see it as any crueler which i dont. theyre both 2 sports resided to the history books but alot of people seem to have a hate for matching dogs and think theres nothing wrong with using dogs for badgers. ive never understood it tbh

53 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Wilf ,use to think you were half decent, I now think you need an mri on your swede ,you ok ? Forgetting things ? Lashing out at Mrs and kids for no reason ??Leave your country cos of scum ,quickly eroding the good ethics of this once great country ,yet your supporting the degeneration of society ,hey ho ,you are a prick ! 

Lashing out at Mrs and kids ?……have you had a f***ing drink mate ? 
Jesus Christ, where does this nonsense come from !

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, JR Yipp said:

Just to clear something up from back in the day when dogs were actually tested and not just chatted shite about online...... 

Wilf had to drive the land... it was the only way we could catch his wankers of dogs 

???? “The skip” ! Lol ? 

34 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

f**k me you’re still alive ? 

Yes he managed to convince some poor girl who should know better that he wasn’t a total messer and worth a shot as marriage material ! X

3 hours ago, WILF said:

I find these topics really interesting.

I remember one on here absolutely slating lads who matched dogs, cruel load of horrible b*****ds, hangings is too good for them, they are bringing it all on top and all of that.

Now, matching dogs wouldn’t really be my cup of tea but am i happy lads do it or did it ?……too bloody right.

If I wanted to get a bully x from scratch that’s the bloke I’d be looking for, for a line out of a really game dog……not the nice pet down the road.

Im sure many blokes in that job wouldn’t be the type of characters your every day mr tidy clean would want to spend time with…..but does that mean their dog isn’t worth using or that they ain’t doing what lots of others are not ?

They may be shit, who knows ?……but better to go where the action is imho 

Most of the lads into dogs are "rascals" mate... it's hardly ever been for the whiter than white types has it!!

Probably the best dog man I know, or at least the bloke who puts the most stuff on the ground I know  is by far not Mr Tidy, and can certainly be considered a "rascal".. he travels the country from September to March and has for the 15 years I've known him and hunted with him, and way before that... but I know for a fact he wouldn't smash up land, fences, drive crops etc... you know the score mate, if you are serious about your hunting you want to keep at it so bringing everything on top is the last thing you need...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1