So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

Been on clean up duty this morning after some lads were out last night. Usual story, tyre tracks everywhere, dead hares dotted about the place. Couple fences smashed, gates off etc. Working the hares with a motor in fenced fields with more than one dog. Would these be those hero’s we spoke of on another thread ? 

E6CA5806-891F-4870-94B2-8B9D3B1DE76F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Don't remember the term 'Hero' being used?? Hope your not going to waste those hares and get them fed to your dog's?

If you remember the thread someone was spouting that as long as the lads were out killing lots of gear they were producing the next gen of super tested dogs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Probably correct mate and that would make sense, that the more a dog runs, the better it hopefully gets and therefore is going to be a better prospect for breeding.

But why try and make some connection with lads running dogs and what is obviously in the case you have just posted 'criminal activity'?

Trashing land, fences and gates... driving over people's property and leaving dead quarry lying around is criminal activity nothing more.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

More chance of being caught driving the land than walking it...that's wrong with folks?...and leaving game to rot?

You say that but i was a stones throw from that area other day spotted one through thermal walked to it amd had aggro. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Been on clean up duty this morning after some lads were out last night. Usual story, tyre tracks everywhere, dead hares dotted about the place. Couple fences smashed, gates off etc. Working the hares with a motor in fenced fields with more than one dog. Would these be those hero’s we spoke of on another thread ? 

E6CA5806-891F-4870-94B2-8B9D3B1DE76F.jpeg

Yeah they would, I’m very picky about my hero’s which is why I have a life size poster of Bartley Gorman driving a Scooby forester with a bull greyhound in the back on my living room wall ! 

f**k sake, get over it, they probably read your nonsense on here and came down special to torment you ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, C.green said:

You say that but i was a stones throw from that area other day spotted one through thermal walked to it amd had aggro. 

But at least if your stopped on foot in the dark,they not having your motor away or smashing it up? And you don't look like a prick driving down the road looking like some weekend warrior asking to get a tug? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

To be so brazen with driving land in this day and age would suggest that drugs and drink are involved and more for the thrill than running their dogs imo. 

We've all taken a chance at times when out and about, but stunts like these, their crying out to be caught. 

what relation has drink and drugs got to do with it? you're not in the real world are you

• Haha 2

Least two of the hares I picked up this morning ...... had been run over the the motor. So you’re really telling me that it don’t matter how they caught as long as the lads caught the gear right ?

Ive spent my morning picking up dead shit, fixing fences, re hanging gates and putting cattle back where they belong.

Deffo hard core dog men.

Re getting motors took DC - most ones we seem to find have plates on from a scrapped vehicle etc.

Got a burnt out CRV to pull out a field on my way home and all.

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Probably correct mate and that would make sense, that the more a dog runs, the better it hopefully gets and therefore is going to be a better prospect for breeding.

But why try and make some connection with lads running dogs and what is obviously in the case you have just posted 'criminal activity'?

Trashing land, fences and gates... driving over people's property and leaving dead quarry lying around is criminal activity nothing more.

Think you’ve missed my point - we were chatting about this on another thread and it was said that it didn’t matter how lads got gear on the deck - more gear = better dogs. To me that ain’t true. Multiple dogs, flattening stuff with a motor, fenced fields etc. There be lads elsewhere out last night who killed less hares but the dogs ran better and were better animals. That was all.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

But at least if your stopped on foot in the dark,they not having your motor away or smashing it up? And you don't look like a prick driving down the road looking like some weekend warrior asking to get a tug? 

? dunno bout all that feller all sounds abit extreme that. Youll often find when u walk alone on foot youll take the flack for someone whos f****d it up so hard to know what do for the best i think best way is each to his own just dont cry about consequences 

• Like 7