So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

It's a case for the gavers then ,let them do what they get payed for or are they worried about this group as well .

Unfortunately the police don’t do a fat lot. Either because they are under staffed or under equipt or because of who the folk are, I don’t know. What tends to happen is it builds up and up then there is a big police op and they grab a lot of normal poaching folk (easy target). Only time the police got full on stuck in round here is when one of them got dragged behind a jeep and killed by some lads. Next morning them were raiding the sites round here. 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Unfortunately the police don’t do a fat lot. Either because they are under staffed or under equipt or because of who the folk are, I don’t know. What tends to happen is it builds up and up then there is a big police op and they grab a lot of normal poaching folk (easy target). Only time the police got full on stuck in round here is when one of them got dragged behind a jeep and killed by some lads. Next morning them were raiding the sites round here. 

O so they traveling lads doing this ? 

Just now, Moocher71 said:

O so they traveling lads doing this ? 

Would be some and some mate. Some travellers and some just chavvy muppets. Some local but I think the recent problems are due to some new folk moving into the area and also lads coming from other areas down to here. It’s the nature of the area, it gets hammered and always has but it’s got silly lately how it’s being done and it’s got nothing to do with running dogs. 

3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I no lads that used to go out in teams and hammer places and to them a keeper fair game if they turned up ,but these lads was all about ££££ notes and nothing left behind to rot ,like been said these are not poachers but fools .

I got no issue with poaching mate I done plenty myself. Like everything in life it’s not what you do it’s how you do it. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Would be some and some mate. Some travellers and some just chavvy muppets. Some local but I think the recent problems are due to some new folk moving into the area and also lads coming from other areas down to here. It’s the nature of the area, it gets hammered and always has but it’s got silly lately how it’s being done and it’s got nothing to do with running dogs. 

Police need put a stop to it before someone gets hurt  

12 minutes ago, dytkos said:

You realise that decapitate means to cut someone's head off? 

Cheers, D.

Not in raving madcampingbill's eyes!  ?

Once seen him decapitate some auseholes arms at 20 paces, before giving him a right good clemming, barefooted!

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
On 07/12/2021 at 21:50, SheepChaser said:

Mate you don’t have a clue. 

Edited to add - that probably sounds a bit harsh. 

But it’s currently doing most of the dog lads heads in round here. including the ones who like to drive the land and go where the f**k they like.

I don’t need anyone else smashed up dog meat mate. And the chance of having a word with them is zero, they either tear off soon as they see anyone or it gets violent quick.

My mates old man in his 70s went to have a word the other night and four lads threatened him with a machete. That’s how it is sadly. We’ve had cross bows, and Cattys fired at us when we haven’t even been chasing the fuckers. 

Like I said they ain’t dog men just retards. 

39514624-716E-49FB-9A46-2F68DE1EBBB5.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1