M25 Protests.

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You watch they will be all arrested now ?

Just drive round them, leave them glued to the road.  Soon would want moving when they need a piss or it starts raining or they got to stay glued overnight :angel:

• Haha 1

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, bell said:

Just drive round them, leave them glued to the road.  Soon would want moving when they need a piss or it starts raining or they got to stay glued overnight :angel:

Amazing ! ?

On 31/10/2021 at 22:44, Bearfoot said:

Loads electric cars no charging points ? 

Loads of charging points here. Every village has at least two. There aren't any electric cars though. Never seen a charging point being used. ?

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, bell said:

That's a good idea, even better if they were force fed laxatives then left glued to the road...??

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Disgusting, why give them porridge when they could make them do community service? 

Cnts ain’t got a days work in em unless it’s tapping on computer 

21 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Bet that lot can cause consume plenty of soy lattes and wheat free snacks between em 

Edited by green lurchers

The woman at the top of that list is from Scarborough… if she set up camp in the middle of one of our roads either some fcuker would run her over or the chavs would terrorise the silly old cnut into submission. 
and I couldn’t see the police round here taking her side either cos the town would end up getting smashed up. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, si brown said:

The woman at the top of that list is from Scarborough… if she set up camp in the middle of one of our roads either some fcuker would run her over or the chavs would terrorise the silly old cnut into submission. 
and I couldn’t see the police round here taking her side either cos the town would end up getting smashed up. 

Rule Britannia ! ………f**k sake :(