M25 Protests.

9 hours ago, WILF said:

Spoken like a true cozzer mate (no offence intended ?)…..I know justice is blind but we ain’t.

You are blind to anything that dosen't involve punishing migrants. Look at what you have posted. It is basically saying that we shouldn't prosecute anyone until the migrant situation is resolved. So, someone comes through your door and trashes the house should not bd prosecuted because in your eyes the Africans aren't getting punished.

I don't know what has got into you lately, but you are spouting some total bollox.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

You are blind to anything that dosen't involve punishing migrants. Look at what you have posted. It is basically saying that we shouldn't prosecute anyone until the migrant situation is resolved. So, someone comes through your door and trashes the house should not bd prosecuted because in your eyes the Africans aren't getting punished.

I don't know what has got into you lately, but you are spouting some total bollox.

No mate, it’s the case of being told a broken headlight is worse than a mugging…..that’s total bollocks thank you very much ! 
As I say, I wasn’t being rude because I know it’s standard practice for a policeman to want me to believe that the headlight matters as much as the mugging but on normals peoples planet earth it doesn’t ;) 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

No mate, it’s the case of being told a broken headlight is worse than a mugging…..that’s total bollocks thank you very much ! 
As I say, I wasn’t being rude because I know it’s standard practice for a policeman to want me to believe that the headlight matters as much as the mugging but on normals peoples planet earth it doesn’t ;) 

Not looking for argument but i dont recall anybody saying this is worse than immigration problem 

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Not looking for argument but i dont recall anybody saying this is worse than immigration problem 

No, they didn’t mate that’s true, in fact they didn’t say anything other than how great it was that their own people was being kicked in the bollocks by a government that hates us.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about these days. You are like the soldier who complains that everyone else is out of step. 

The immigration crisis is largely unsolvable due to the UK having to obey international law and protocols. The insulation issue is a group of people holding the general public to ransome and continually breaking the law. They have had enough chances yet continued so they only have themselves to blame for spening Chrimbo at Her Majesty's pleasure.

You cannot keep hiding behind the immigration situation every time. If someone harmed your family you would expect the judicial system to act. You wouldn't say "Oh. It's OK. The Africans are doing far worse. Let it go."

23 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about these days. You are like the soldier who complains that everyone else is out of step. 

That’s fine, there’s no rule says you have to agree with me.

The immigration crisis is largely unsolvable due to the UK having to obey international law and protocols. The insulation issue is a group of people holding the general public to ransome and continually breaking the law. They have had enough chances yet continued so they only have themselves to blame for spening Chrimbo at Her Majesty's pleasure.

So because we regard it as unsolvable we just have to simply forget about it and move our attention to making our own people protesting in their own country the total f***ing arseholes in this whole horrible mess ?…….nah, don’t think so.

Ill talk about these people and buy into the government propaganda bollocks when they start talking about and  dealing with the other stuff that’s is REALLY having a massive negative impact on EVERYONES life.

All this “sshhh…..don’t say anything” is bollocks ! 

You cannot keep hiding behind the immigration situation every time. If someone harmed your family you would expect the judicial system to act. You wouldn't say "Oh. It's OK. The Africans are doing far worse. Let it go."

These people are harming no one.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

That’s fine, there’s no rule says you have to agree with me.

So because we regard it as unsolvable we just have to simply forget about it and move our attention to making our own people protesting in their own country the total f***ing arseholes in this whole horrible mess ?…….nah, don’t think so.

Ill talk about these people and buy into the government propaganda bollocks when they start talking about and  dealing with the other stuff that’s is REALLY having a massive negative impact on EVERYONES life.

All this “sshhh…..don’t say anything” is bollocks ! 

These people are harming no one.

Of course they are harming people. They wouldn't let ambulances through the blockade FFS!

I notice that you are continually dodging answering the questions about whether you would expect police action if a crime was committed against you and yours. As I said; you are out of step. There was a lot of public opinion asking for tougher actions against the protesters. There was only one voice on here supporting them. The same voice that would strip any African migrant of any rights whatsoever. 

17 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Of course they are harming people. They wouldn't let ambulances through the blockade FFS!

Yeah, right oh ! Lol ? 

They closed a crossing and two major motorways last weekend…..but that was the Highways agency so everyone who was going to have a medical emergency promised to have the weekend off ! Lol

17 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I notice that you are continually dodging answering the questions about whether you would expect police action if a crime was committed against you and yours. As I said; you are out of step. There was a lot of public opinion asking for tougher actions against the protesters. There was only one voice on here supporting them. The same voice that would strip any African migrant of any rights whatsoever. 

I want police action for a mugging or a home invasion (they seem to be quiet popular round my old way) but I wouldn’t be fussed in slightest about someone making me late.

See what I did there, I applied some common sense to what constitutes a “crime” ;) 

I like being out of step, out of step is fine…..if it means thinking like everyone else and it ending up with a country that looks like mine then I don’t want to be in step thank you very much.

The “public” and their opinion can’t be trusted with crayons ! 

So you can as a member of the public basically decide whether actions of protesters in blocking the roads including preventing emergency services from attending incidents can be classed as acceptable? We all saw the footage even if you didn't. Other members of the public would disagree with your opinion, so what makes you think that you are right? And where do you draw the line; making you late for work is OK, but what about missing a flight for a family's holidays or not getting home to be able to look after your child? 

You don't make up what is acceptable and what isn't on the hoof because everybody else has different priorities and opinions. Which is why laws are written down and their interpretation is decided by lawyers. Not pig farmers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

So you can as a member of the public basically decide whether actions of protesters in blocking the roads including preventing emergency services from attending incidents can be classed as acceptable? We all saw the footage even if you didn't. Other members of the public would disagree with your opinion, so what makes you think that you are right? And where do you draw the line; making you late for work is OK, but what about missing a flight for a family's holidays or not getting home to be able to look after your child? 

You don't make up what is acceptable and what isn't on the hoof because everybody else has different priorities and opinions. Which is why laws are written down and their interpretation is decided by lawyers. Not pig farmers.

I can as a member of the public see when the government want to make a big song and dance about dealing with a load of middle aged and elderly climate protestors and chuck them behind the door in the blink of an eye while totally ignoring 1000s of 3rd world savages coming ashore daily, absolute animals ruling our street and the police not even bothering to turn out when your house gets turned over that it’s total bollocks.

As the man said, pull the other one ! ;) 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can as a member of the public see when the government want to make a big song and dance about dealing with a load of middle aged and elderly climate protestors and chuck them behind the door in the blink of an eye while totally ignoring 1000s of 3rd world savages coming ashore daily, absolute animals ruling our street and the police not even bothering to turn out when your house gets turned over that it’s total bollocks.

As the man said, pull the other one ! ;) 

So you don't think that three or four previous court appearances and ignoring injunctions had anything to do with it? 

29 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

So you don't think that three or four previous court appearances and ignoring injunctions had anything to do with it? 

I’d prefer the police and the CPS to sort it out when our houses are robbed, cars nicked, kids stabbed and people are entering the country in their tens of thousands illegally…….but hey, easy targets is what we do now isnt it.

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d prefer the police and the CPS to sort it out when our houses are robbed, cars nicked, kids stabbed and people are entering the country in their tens of thousands illegally…….but hey, easy targets is what we do now isnt it.

As I said before more than once; it isn't an either / or.

Just as a matter of interest; how many times would you tell your children "No!" before taking some meaningful action? 

Yes we should protect our own to a degree, I’m fuming about these immigrants truth be known but what can I do that will make any real difference? Buy a submarine and blow the c…..t up? .these insulate Britain knobs may well not Inconvenience your employed van driver who’s happy to sit in traffic for hours still getting payed but they do a lot of harm to others , anyway if you disrespect people, inconvenience people, cost or take away people’s money,arrogant , self centred then that’s not on