M25 Protests.

28 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

As I said before more than once; it isn't an either / or.

Just as a matter of interest; how many times would you tell your children "No!" before taking some meaningful action? 

Obviously it is an either/or because one is national news and the other is ignored by and large because it’s too overwhelming/sensitive/controversial to deal with.

The government and the police have got a f***ing cheek keep picking the easy target and pretending they are doing folks a favour ! 

But there you go, it’s all playing to the audience isn’t it……it’s what we do !

• Like 1

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, WILF said:

Obviously it is an either/or because one is national news and the other is ignored by and large because it’s too overwhelming/sensitive/controversial to deal with.

The government and the police have got a f***ing cheek keep picking the easy target and pretending they are doing folks a favour ! 

But there you go, it’s all playing to the audience isn’t it……it’s what we do !

I think you have completely lost the plot. I'm leaving this with you. There is only you can sort out what is going on in your head.

• Haha 1

If we could flick a dual switch all them insulate would be nicked  and all the nice folk crossing the channel would hit a tidal wave that returned them to the place of origin but carlsberg don’t do dual switches ? if I made switches well the list is endless lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Nicepix said:

As I said before more than once; it isn't an either / or.

Just as a matter of interest; how many times would you tell your children "No!" before taking some meaningful action? 

Of course it is !!....NP if you are in touch with your old workmates then you know the whole criminal justice system is in tatters.....three years for straight forward pwits jobs to get to court.....I am sure they were told “no...just say no...”as they were hooved out of the station on bail...later to be Rui .....with no meaningful action taken until 3 years later !!!!!......ffs.....strange how the currant crop of ‘protesters’ are safely tucked up already......don’t tell me it’s not either or mate.....maybe your out of the loop for a bit mate but I’m not and you know how the game is played. 

8 hours ago, bell said:

Of course it is !!....NP if you are in touch with your old workmates then you know the whole criminal justice system is in tatters.....three years for straight forward pwits jobs to get to court.....I am sure they were told “no...just say no...”as they were hooved out of the station on bail...later to be Rui .....with no meaningful action taken until 3 years later !!!!!......ffs.....strange how the currant crop of ‘protesters’ are safely tucked up already......don’t tell me it’s not either or mate.....maybe your out of the loop for a bit mate but I’m not and you know how the game is played. 

The CJS is a joke and until they drastically  increase prison capacity it will remain so. But, you are missing the point. Just because the police are powerless to deal with illegal immigrants doesn't mean that they turn a blind eye to everything else. Wilf didn't answer my last question. He has a habit of dodging  awkward points. The protesters had been to court several times and been told to stop. They ignored those orders and now find themselves in  prison. Not for protesting, but for breaching injunctions. You could make the case that in forcing the authoritie's hands they are now taking up prison places that could be put to a better use. 

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

The CJS is a joke and until they drastically  increase prison capacity it will remain so. But, you are missing the point. Just because the police are powerless to deal with illegal immigrants doesn't mean that they turn a blind eye to everything else. Wilf didn't answer my last question. He has a habit of dodging  awkward points. The protesters had been to court several times and been told to stop. They ignored those orders and now find themselves in  prison. Not for protesting, but for breaching injunctions. You could make the case that in forcing the authoritie's hands they are now taking up prison places that could be put to a better use. 

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

It would be funny if they blocked the road when Tommo was on his way to Greggs !...multiple fatalities .

Tell him to make sure he isn’t doing 34mph in a 30 zone because we know that’s exactly the same as stabbing an old lady for her purse ! Lol 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...