M25 Protests.

There's been a major traffic pile up on the M25 caused by the protesters blocking the motorway !

These are the same protesters, not just the same lunatic group, but the very same people who were arrested a couple of days ago for doing the same thing !

Why are they allowed by the government and police to do this ?

When the DO get arrested, why do the courts treat them so leniently?

As someone said on the news yesterday " if this was Tommy Robinson and his mates, heads would have been cracked and jail sentences handed down ! ".

Remember the Countryside March outside of parliament ? Baton charges, Mounted charges, etc.

Or how about the miners strike , not exactly treated with kid gloves !

So why are these protesters treated differently ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There's been a major traffic pile up on the M25 caused by the protesters blocking the motorway !

These are the same protesters, not just the same lunatic group, but the very same people who were arrested a couple of days ago for doing the same thing !

As someone said on the news yesterday " if this was Tommy Robinson and his mates, heads would have been cracked and jail sentences handed down ! ".

Remember the Countryside March outside of parliament ? Baton charges, Mounted charges, etc.

Cheers.

RPG's would be a good solution! 

Cue the insults from the unwashed. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

It makes you wonder and the actions they are participating in surely public opinion must be going against them.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Billy b said:

F*****g idiots,incapable of putting forward a coherent arguement 

Understand all your arguments lads but the same people were just the other side of the bridge the other day in my old area so I will give you a couple of things to consider.

First of all, as we are all painfully aware, coherent, logical arguments mean absolutely f**k all in today’s Britain……the lesson from the government themselves is that extremists are rewarded, applauded and beatified while your ordinary bloke can go f**k himself ! 

Second, at the minute and for only a short while longer, we have the right to peaceful protest…..long, and I mean long, may that continue……anyone sticking up for what they believe using rights we seem so keen to throw away should be at least respected, even if you don’t agree.

People in my old area were screaming like f**k about these people the other day because they brought the whole borough to a standstill……this borough has been decimated over the last 20 years and it’s only getting worse, much worse !

Everyone moans about it but if they had the courage to do what these people are doing maybe the place they live wouldn’t have been stolen from them and ruined ?

Anyway, a pain the arse?….yes

Worth suffering ?……I think so, for all sorts of good reasons.

• Like 3

Would we support them if they were blocking the M20 in protest at a 1000 camel jockeys landing on the beaches of Dover every week ?…….yes, I think we probably would.

THAT is the point lads ?

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, WILF said:

Understand all your arguments lads but the same people were just the other side of the bridge the other day in my old area so I will give you a couple of things to consider.

First of all, as we are all painfully aware, coherent, logical arguments mean absolutely f**k all in today’s Britain……the lesson from the government themselves is that extremists are rewarded, applauded and beatified while your ordinary bloke can go f**k himself ! 

Second, at the minute and for only a short while longer, we have the right to peaceful protest…..long, and I mean long, may that continue……anyone sticking up for what they believe using rights we seem so keen to throw away should be at least respected, even if you don’t agree.

People in my old area were screaming like f**k about these people the other day because they brought the whole borough to a standstill……this borough has been decimated over the last 20 years and it’s only getting worse, much worse !

Everyone moans about it but if they had the courage to do what these people are doing maybe the place they live wouldn’t have been stolen from them and ruined ?

Anyway, a pain the arse?….yes

Worth suffering ?……I think so, for all sorts of good reasons.

I agree the talk of ending peaceful protest is a f*****g joke and long may protesting continue 

I think in general with people like this in my opinion & i am more than willing to listen & be put right about it as im not 100% sure but how many of them really are there for truly believing,and how many are there for just thinking they are "edgy" and rebelling for rebelling sake 

I also cant really make you wrong that coherent arguements dont get s**t done when you mention it,but also would say what have these people achieved? 

I agree too you can admire their solidarity,thats a big part in todays world where we lose out imo,no solidarity & standing firm 

The saddest part,and it doesnt mean you should ignore the issue, is that nobody really gives a f**k and the things making the planet worse are things people are going to continue doing over & over,all you can do is your part 

Edited by Billy b
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

No idea what's going on, where, or why. But, I Do know that I once took a quick and crafty stroll along a motorway bridge that crossed a creek and shaved about seven miles off my round way foot journey.

Just my fukking luck that a patrol car was passing during that couple of fukking minutes! Cost me forty fukkin' quid!!! And that was fifty years ago, when forty quid was a Lot of money! Fukkin' taxi, the long way round, would of only cost me a few!

My point is; Are they actually, physically setting foot on the designated motorway? If so? What the fukking hell's going on?! They fukking islamists or something?!

The reason their getting soft treatment is because the PM Carrie Johnson - ( Deliberate Mistake ) is a Greenie who loves this kinda of shit and we mustn’t not save the planet must we queues of drivers polluting like mad doesn’t make sense.

How can you deliberately stop people putting food on the table miss hospital appointments miss funerals etc, pepper spray the b*****ds in the face…

• Like 7
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Would we support them if they were blocking the M20 in protest at a 1000 camel jockeys landing on the beaches of Dover every week ?…….yes, I think we probably would.

THAT is the point lads ?

No, but I'd probably join them if they were blocking the beaches to stop the boats landing, but blocking the M25 has caused problems for literally hundreds of thousands of normal people going about their LAWFULL business.

How many of those thousands missed doctor or hospital appointments, missed flights, never mind not getting to work ?

Sorry Wilf but it's a very far stretch to link what these fuckers are doing, with illegal immigration.

Cheers.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No, but I'd probably join them if they were blocking the beaches to stop the boats landing, but blocking the M25 has caused problems for literally hundreds of thousands of normal people going about their LAWFULL business.

How many of those thousands missed doctor or hospital appointments, missed flights, never mind not getting to work ?

Sorry Wilf but it's a very far stretch to link what these fuckers are doing, with illegal immigration.

Cheers.

they dont give a flying fk about folk on there way to work , as i recon most are to fkn lazy to get a job  its easier for them to sponge off the state ,they should be removed quick time and thank all those going to work and paying taxes  for giving them there dole cheque ,

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I understand your point perfectly mate but imho you either support the right to protest or you don’t…….you can’t go to all the weddings and none of the funerals mate ?

• Thanks 1