M25 Protests.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I just read up on this Roger Hallam bloke, I thought this section was particularly interesting:

Between at least 2017 and early 2019 he was studying for a PhD at King's College London,[8]researching how to achieve social change through civil disobedienceand radical movements.[9]

I'm currently writing one discrediting his theory. Title "The THL case study - Well done Roger, everyone but Wilf is now opposed to you".

Unless he's really a double agent, working FOR the Big Oil... :hmm:

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm currently writing one discrediting his theory. Title "The THL case study - Well done Roger, everyone but Wilf is now opposed to you".

Unless he's really a double agent, working FOR the Big Oil... :hmm:

or is he ?…..lol ??

14 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Triple agent!?

Next level!

Joking aside I just read that after him and another couple of people staged some direct action protests Kings College removed £14 million of investments from fossil fuel companies……so his methods worked there.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Joking aside I just read that after him and another couple of people staged some direct action protests Kings College removed £14 million of investments from fossil fuel companies……so his methods worked there.

Full disclosure, I do genuinely believe you have lost your usual rational sense on this one thread, lol, however I do also agree with you that civil disobedience as a tactic can work. “Any publicity is good publicity” right. But 14M from KCL is nothing really, just virtue signalling.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Full disclosure, I do genuinely believe you have lost your usual rational sense 

? Mate, you won’t be the first and I absolutely guarantee you won’t be the last ! ? 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

Not at all mate, the “ambulance” angle came into play when they first started the protests so when it came up in this latest bit of conversation and knowing what I know, I just didn’t pay it any attention or give it any weight.

I ignored it because (and this is only my opinion) it was probably worth ignoring.

There was a paramedic on an emergency call who couldn't get them to agree to let him through. There was a lady trying to follow an ambulance taking her elderly mother to hospital who couldn't get them to let her through.

The 'leaders' of this group openly stated that they would not allow emergency vehicles through.

You kept saying that "It probably wouldn't happen." It already had happened to someone else.

And then you have the brass neck to suggest that I have finally got it ?

What planet are you on?

35 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There was a paramedic on an emergency call who couldn't get them to agree to let him through. There was a lady trying to follow an ambulance taking her elderly mother to hospital who couldn't get them to let her through.

The 'leaders' of this group openly stated that they would not allow emergency vehicles through.

You kept saying that "It probably wouldn't happen." It already had happened to someone else.

And then you have the brass neck to suggest that I have finally got it ?

What planet are you on?

Happens every single day of the week……but the media report this because?…….answers on a postcard to Priti Patel ?

On 08/10/2021 at 09:13, WILF said:

I have many flaws of character mate, I feely admit it, but knocking old folks about because they made me late to plaster some c**ts wall ain’t one of them ?

In joe Hidens words,COME ON MAN LOL

@Francie
London Ambulance Service was obviously at a pic Knick that day……lol 

Black people:

Police issue statement of support for BLM 

White People:

Home secretary makes new law and vows to crack down on protestors 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

@Francie
London Ambulance Service was obviously at a pic Knick that day……lol 

Black people:

Police issue statement of support for BLM 

White People:

Home secretary makes new law and vows to crack down on protestors 

Not comparable at all mate, did BLM vow to not move out of the way for ambulances?