M25 Protests.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've watched that on the news.

How come the TV crews were interviewing them as the smashed up the pumps and not a policeman in sight ?

Cheers.

There was a young lad beaten to death in that services with a spade a couple of years back,I didn't live far from it, it's a very posh area, still surprised no one had a go and grabbed one of them. 

A zillion pakis are coming in the deal we just struck with India and half of Africa is rowing across the channel every year…..but look over here folks!!…..these British people protesting in their own land may or may not have stopped an ambulance once and they made Derrick the IT man late to plug in Sandra in accounts computer ! 
f**k pigs !

1 minute ago, mackem said:

There was a young lad beaten to death in that services with a spade a couple of years back,I didn't live far from it, it's a very posh area, still surprised no one had a go and grabbed one of them. 

Was that clackets lane then ?

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

A zillion pakis are coming in the deal we just struck with India and half of Africa is rowing across the channel every year…..

Time will tell... 

41 minutes ago, mackem said:

Time will tell... 

I’ll believe it when I see it mate, I won’t hold my breath….you know the score as well as me ;) 

22 minutes ago, WILF said:

I thought they killed that traveller lad at clackets ?…..he was from my old town.

My mistake pal ?

I was mistaken as well, it wasn't a spade, plasterers whisk? 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Quhey Saunders (pictured) was hit over the head with a plasterer's whisk by...

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I was mistaken as well, it wasn't a spade, plasterers whisk? 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Quhey Saunders (pictured) was hit over the head with a plasterer's whisk by...

Killed  for calling one of em a 'sausage'? big insult in the traveller community apparently...big hard cnuts beat a man to death with a shovel and whisk eh...backwards inbred cnuts?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mackem said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

A plan to tackle disruptive tactics used by climate demonstrators is among planned legislation...

Unless of course it’s nig nogs and there cucks throwing statues into docks…..then they are free to crack on ! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
43 minutes ago, WILF said:

Unless of course it’s nig nogs and there cucks throwing statues into docks…..then they are free to crack on ! 

You could soon save money on policing  just chuck a farmer a few hundred quid to spray the backwards feckers with his shit spreader using cow or pig shite where ever they are or doing .they would soon think twice .I can't believe the police took a knee and said sorry fecking sad state of affairs this country in 

• Like 2