M25 Protests.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, like many of us you are advancing in years…..let me ask you a question.

When is it ok for a fit bloke half your age to grab you round the neck and sling you down on the concrete ? 
Is it ever ok ?…..

I don’t know you but I wouldn’t do it and I couldn’t stand and watch someone else do it to you…..it’s called a bit of common decency.

Here’s what you do, you say “get out the way mate” and if they don’t you sit in your motor and wait.

You don’t make an excuse to forget about common decency and act like a 3rd world degenerate.

I always agree with most of your posts, but not on this. 

Ask someone who is purposely causing an obstruction to move, if not sit and wait? ?

What if they were blocking a hunt kennels or a slaughterhouse? Because you can be sure these are the same people who would do just that. 

I understand your principles but I judge everyone on if I believe them to be a cnut or not., these people definitely are cnuts. 

If they want to save the planet why not spend their  time protesting against importing useless Chinese shite or supporting British farmers in producing low mileage food. 

They are agitators not peaceful protestors 

• Like 7
5 hours ago, WILF said:

If you dont understand the answer you can always ask again. 

But, let me humour your worst excesses, IF god forbid my closest people were in an ambulance in London they would be at not more risk of missing the golden hour with this particular hold up than they would any other day of the week with any other random hold up.

IF it was that bad, they would put someone in an air ambulance just like they do every other time.

So, shall we stop being silly now or do you want to make up something else ?

Ps. There’s nothing wrong with having a few principals, it’s called being an Englishman which is something sadly lacking in England now days.

You waffle, duck and dive all  you want. But the upshot of this is that you have said that you would not manhandle an elderly protester - period. No exceptions. So by that you want us to believe that you would stand by and let your loved ones suffer for your principles. 

Absolute bollox!

If they were BLM protesters you would drive over them twice no matter how old they were.

5 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I told one protestors I was on my to buy loft insulation,let me through. You guys need to use the ole brain?

Imagine if they set up check point and only let folks through with loft insulation receipts! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Is that it?? One worst things I could do as a kid was disrespect me elders, mad aswell as I was allowed away with alsorts ?? but even my ma told me that respect works both ways, an if somebody is treating you like a Cnut, then age goes out window, I’d never condone any sort of violence toward anybody in there older years, but that was in no way violent, no malice intended or involved, not one scream of brutality or violence from a very loud an attention seeking gang, so don’t think they felt hard done by either, hard to say how I’d react as I not been there, but I deffonwouldnt get out my car and start fighting with folk for abusing some oldie if I saw what I did on video, however if I saw some oldie getting a slap on street, I don’t think o could walk by or sit an watch 

Its an easy target for an islamic terrorist, he has volunteers already playing skittles for road bowls

• Haha 2

Lads, as I have said over and over again if you would feel comfortable doing that then crack on.

I wouldn’t…….you don’t have to try and pull me to pieces to justify doing it to yourselves.

These are our own people, not BLM or Muslims for Orphans or a taxi rank full of Pakistani drivers raping white girls in their spare time, our own…..and those geezers there are being lauded for attacking them !

Would they go and do the same to a group of cab drivers in Rotherham ?…..would they f**k, god forbid they may get called a nasty name or have the full weight of the law come down on them.

These are white British people, if their rights don’t matter then yours ain’t worth shit either and that’s a fact ! 

But hey, who cares about any of that, this present conversation is about middle age blokes dragging pensioners about and chucking them in the floor.

Anyway Im fine, I’m happy with how I feel about it ?

Imho, we are worse for it…….but hey ho, it’s a f***ing disease ?

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

f**k the IB gang, works expenses are about to get hammered!

It occurred to me lol, I remember seeing a documentary on builders buying folders full of receipts off of polish and alike, 50k kind of receipts at that. In my game you can get agencies asking for certs and quals so then they can change the names on them for Eastern Europe labour etc. I've worked with guys who claim for some crazy stuff but not heard of any repercussions from it. I play it fairly straight as accountant can legitimately claim a fair bit back because of my accomodation cost etc. Wouldn't mind a welding set receipt for £30k though ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, WILF said:

Lads, as I have said over and over again if you would feel comfortable doing that then crack on.

I wouldn’t…….you don’t have to try and pull me to pieces to justify doing it to yourselves.

These are our own people, not BLM or Muslims for Orphans or a taxi rank full of Pakistani drivers raping white girls in their spare time, our own…..and those geezers there are being lauded for attacking them !

Would they go and do the same to a group of cab drivers in Rotherham ?…..would they f**k, god forbid they may get called a nasty name or have the full weight of the law come down on them.

These are white British people, if their rights don’t matter then yours ain’t worth shit either and that’s a fact ! 

But hey, who cares about any of that, this present conversation is about middle age blokes dragging pensioners about and chucking them in the floor.

Anyway Im fine, I’m happy with how I feel about it ?

Imho, we are worse for it…….but hey ho, it’s a f***ing disease ?

If they were black brown yellow pink old young male or female if they were stopping me going about my daily life they would get dragged off the road …….

• Like 2