M25 Protests.

23 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

People living near Mr Hallam's organic farm in Carmarthenshire, west Wales, have accused him of...

I know where I will be lamping this weekend ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

People living near Mr Hallam's organic farm in Carmarthenshire, west Wales, have accused him of...

Mate, I’ll listen to nothing from that rag……..

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I’ll listen to nothing from that rag……..

I wouldn't either wilf,but its likely to be true,cause all them fecking ejits are hypocrites of the highest order.

An he ain't no run of the mill peasant hes a co founder of extinction rebellion,bunch of f***ing waters imo,tell them to go lobby bill gates?

• Like 1

Wilfs correct in sticking by his principles . Even against popular opinion 

And i know he dont like the "what if" argument , but if anti hunt people decided they wanted to harrass him and lay down across the road covering his entrance/exit to his house 24/7 i just cant see him putting up with it 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

And i know he dont like the "what if" argument , but if anti hunt people decided they wanted to harrass him and lay down across the road covering his entrance/exit to his house 24/7 i just cant see him putting up with it 

They probably won’t though will they mate ! Lol ? 

48 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

He'd already covered the "what if" when he said that he would never tackle any pensioners demonstrating - period.  That covers any eventuality. He has a lof of grand principles that he could never keep when push came to shove.

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

He'd already covered the "what if" when he said that he would never tackle any pensioners demonstrating - period.  That covers any eventuality. He has a lof of grand principles that he could never keep when push came to shove.

It’s bugging the f**k out of you that someone won’t validate your character flaw isn’t it mate……the other lads are happy with themselves, you should be too ?

1 hour ago, WILF said:

It’s bugging the f**k out of you that someone won’t validate your character flaw isn’t it mate……the other lads are happy with themselves, you should be too ?

It wouldn't bug me. I would have zero issues with kicking an old biddy in the c unt if she was blocking my drive ??

??

• Like 2
  • Haha 4