Veiw from your office

5 minutes ago, Gene said:

Working up Morpeth next week, heard it's a two horse town.

Morpeth is OK, it was voted one of the best places to live in the UK in a survey last year I think. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Naah. Got it covered, Gnips. Got a steel cage going on that slab. Their night coop inside that. Fukking Rat couldn't get in there. Never mind the foxes :good:

Then, there's the two ton (Cost!) automatic door, for their box. No fukking way I'm getting up at 05:00 to let the little fukkers out!!! :icon_eek:

4 hours ago, mackem said:

It's was a horrendous place when I used to visit as a kid, must have had a huge cash injection to gentrify the place? 

Spent a pleasant day drinking at the marina a few week's ago, not too bad. Called into a few ropy places on the way back to the station mind but at least they are trying.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Morpeth is OK, it was voted one of the best places to live in the UK in a survey last year I think. 

We used to go to Morpeth on a Wednesday, market day, as the pubs were open all day back when the pubs used to close at three.

lovely little town, I was there a while back for the Morpeth Hunt.

FullSizeRender.jpg.4acf49c854af598536847642a72c9c88.jpg

IMG_6048.JPG.5dfb0064e9e4241cd4a4fa33612dc171.JPG

Cheers.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Soon, now; The Chickens! :D

P1010001.JPG.40ac62fcb8441d6e462ac35a528d9e28.JPG

Nicely Mate, I got one to do similar size next couple weeks, pumped round the corner, £900, dropped 20M away £230 labourer£100 job done?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I'm never good at working when I've been paid early in the day and I've got a few quid burning a hole in my shell suit pocket. 

Early knock, found a hunting book in a second hand shop next to a nice little real ale pub

IMG_20220527_140339.jpg

• Like 8