Veiw from your office

43 minutes ago, Gene said:

Fresh roe dead just past junction 47 northbound A1, nice bit of meat for the dogs and ferrets, get on it lads.

I stopped last year just outside Newmarket to pick up a fallow doe that had just been hit,the lads with me couldn't believe what i was doing but it fitted in the digger trailer between the tracks just nicely.:thumbs:....

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Gene said:

Get yourself here @chartpolski, I've given you permission to slip them deerhound crosses. ?

I've hunted around that area for many years, I see roe almost every day on the walk from my house to my Allotments.

In fact I see more roe and hares than rabbits these days. ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

Huge badger freshly killed on the southbound A1 yesterday just passed the Cramlington turn off.

I almost stopped to take the head off for the skull, but the missus and her family from Cyprus were in the car, so I thought it may not be my best idea ! ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1
On 27/05/2022 at 14:09, DIDO.1 said:

I'm never good at working when I've been paid early in the day and I've got a few quid burning a hole in my shell suit pocket. 

Early knock, found a hunting book in a second hand shop next to a nice little real ale pub

IMG_20220527_140339.jpg

Which books that mate? 

10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Called a sporting son. Written by lutterill who owed Dunster Castle 

Any good? Will keep an eye out for a copy. South Molton charity shops are good for finding old books etc 

38 minutes ago, Gene said:

Just after mate but now you've got me questioning myself, the only problem was that it was laid on the fast lane verge so good luck picking it up. ?

No wonder i didnt see it, was looking on hard shoulder.  Think might pass on that one.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Any good? Will keep an eye out for a copy. South Molton charity shops are good for finding old books etc 

It's OK nothing special. From about 1900

Not the best start to the day, the lad who went to move my mates 360 managed to screw it round and pull a track off ( along with pulling up the freshly rolled road planings) so mechanics hat back on, not the easiest thing to get back on when the runner wheel ram hadn’t seen grease in an age ☹️

90D83D9B-ADDA-48F9-97F6-638977B476F8.jpeg

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 2