Veiw from your office

13 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:hmm: Never honestly noticed any smell, to be honest @Francie

Wonderful fukking stuff though, isn't it? Lovely blackness. Lasts longer than the wood. So much simpler than painting.And people are lining up to give it to ye for Free! :boogy:

That's (Was!) my 5 gallon jerry there. Asked my mate for some and he asked, " How much do ye want? ", with as hopeful look in his eye! ('Please say ye want loads!')

Slab? Just a little 8 x 4'. For my chickens night place.

Goodman Ken,you should do the slab yourself,8by4 be simple enough

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Road planings still haven’t turned up, got everything levelled and seeded and now a bit of fencing digging post holes through 10” of concrete and a load of rubble, lucky me, I wish I could find a young’un that didn’t look like they were going to die after a days work

24144556-8AC4-4BCE-A822-9E23292E2975.jpeg

8D23A26A-A187-4053-B784-F6BD6629F9BD.jpeg

7F98C16A-C346-42E6-A650-D85BB38804F1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel your pain Stav...I went through 5 different labourers in a month the last company supplied me with,before I found one worth paying who gets up every morning.(3 weeks later I took him with me and started a new job)..it's not just the young lads who a tired...to many got use to sitting doing f**k all in the planneddemic ?

I'm drilling out a steel lintel to fix a wall plate so I can build a roof...no one to answer too,at my own pace?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I feel your pain Stav...I went through 5 different labourers in a month the last company supplied me with,before I found one worth paying who gets up every morning.(3 weeks later I took him with me and started a new job)..it's not just the young lads who a tired...to many got use to sitting doing f**k all in the planneddemic ?

I'm drilling out a steel lintel to fix a wall plate so I can build a roof...no one to answer too,at my own pace?

I’m done with the PlayStation generation now, they haven’t got a good days graft in them, I’ve never had one last more than 2 days, I can’t even get young lads to come out shooting with me now because they can’t handle the walking, sad times ☹️

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Gene said:

What you paying, I'll graft and show you how to shoot for dough. ?

Pay is performance based and a lot less than me, I think I’ll be ok with the shooting lesson, I’ve shot one or two rifles in my time, you don’t own a PlayStation do you ??

5 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Got nothing done that I intended to today, but did manage to sort the drainage out in the yard, lovely job seen as this place was a beef farm for the last 70 odd years ??

451EE915-3A7F-48A7-815F-78AC2B5C307D.jpeg

19BCD764-1313-45F8-97F8-A2E88283DDAB.jpeg

FDD1AE34-B47E-4DD9-83CC-E303C346F24A.jpeg

If ever I'm playing with someone's shit and piss in a confined space....good dollop of Vicks/tiger balm below the nostrils....I stand there and laugh at the youngsters boking like f**k and eyes streaming ????

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If ever I'm playing with someone's shit and piss in a confined space....good dollop of Vicks/tiger balm below the nostrils....I stand there and laugh at the youngsters boking like f**k and eyes streaming ????

I don’t mind the farm and horsey stuff but domestic turns my stomach, sometimes I need to go full PPE or get someone else to do it is a better option?, I’ve got a treatment plant to go in next week and the only manky bit is the connection to the property, hopefully it’s not all backed up ?

453C6DA1-712C-4586-8FD2-6C6ADE606DFC.png

• Haha 2