Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Is it gunna be a summer house mate?

great workmanship ?

just a decent size shed for their patio furniture etc,it's being cladded in grey boards with the rubber EDM roof and guttering ,double doors,inside will be insulated, electric points and lighting, 3.6 m x 2.4m ?

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

just a decent size shed for their patio furniture etc,it's being cladded in grey boards with the rubber EDM roof and guttering ,double doors,inside will be insulated, electric points and lighting, 3.6 m x 2.4m ?

similar size to my shed i done last summer dc i just cladded outside insulated and used hygienic cladding on the inside roof i used some torch on i had ? rubber roofs are decent better than fibre glass i think 

• Like 1

Weird!!! I just Finally got a delivery from DPD. (Fourth Day Told To Expect It!!!) And, yep; Plastic goods!

Some weird storage bins actually. Still trying to figure out how best to store them ?

Thirty litre and so cheap it's criminal (£8.00 a piece!) I got three. Stackable. But, with a weird feeling of balance.

So, that's what I've got to trouble my mind, today. Guess this is the view from my office?

P1010001.JPG.242c3a95874d3aa65f7ac4ad4a85ca64.JPG

Edited by Ken's Deputy
Whoops! 30. Not 60.
4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've taken the wife to work with me today. It's 10.30am and I've not done one single job. Sat outside the shop in the van at the minute, she's been inside gossiping for 15 mins 

Anything like mine and you have to stop at every other garage for random shopping shit ! L