Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

had to pull the old RAV4 out of retirement... waiting for garage to open so she can get an MOT?..DSC_3197.JPG.06fbe5b1d78702228498020730c5654a.JPG

Snap.. mines in today, was driving about till 8 last night getting materials and bits sorted for a tilling job today!

big kitchen floor with 6” tiles.. did a big beam and block floor yesterday, the beams were shite and needed baring all over the spot for certain ones to drop in… me finger ends are black n blue:( gonna be a fun day?

2 hours ago, si brown said:

Snap.. mines in today, was driving about till 8 last night getting materials and bits sorted for a tilling job today!

big kitchen floor with 6” tiles.. did a big beam and block floor yesterday, the beams were shite and needed baring all over the spot for certain ones to drop in… me finger ends are black n blue:( gonna be a fun day?

Ravs not moved since covid,put a new clutch and mot on it and done 180 miles parked up since...jump start,purring like a dream?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Still loving it by looks of things, good on ye mate. Bet ye glad ye walked out that job now haha I been tempted to a new part of country where I never really been before, been tempted with tales of millions of moles an gazillions of rabbits to keep me busy ? I’ll settle for nice easy days an a steady money all season tho?

Yeah I am mate, best thing I ever did.

Sounds like Cornwall that ?

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Picked this little fella up on my way in this morning, have a camera up in a quarry near we’re im working so will pop him in front the camera on my way back in a bit ?

1432027C-8AA6-4B5D-9CB2-23130E4732DA.jpeg

take the back straps off it first?️??