Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Mooch side of the Moors hoping for some more Ceps. Just a few left plenty of Fly Agaric about.

IMG_7227.jpeg.213b9d87164d9ec7d283b031d5a0dacf.jpeg

IMG_7226.jpeg.2fb202bbfd9da84c3083d5581290c675.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Used to sell the skin off them to the hippies they used to eat little squares of it for an acid like trip the fools ??

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

take the back straps off it first?️??

To late mate he’s up in situ this is a ledge that runs between two quarry’s and all animal runs lead to this spot, you can see the cam on the tree in the background,  top spot  ?

8B60AEFF-C19E-4CE5-A33A-51E551FED8C3.jpeg

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Used to sell the skin off them to the hippies they used to eat little squares of it for an acid like trip the fools ??

Funny enough I think somebody had been collecting them as there were quite a few that have had their caps cut off.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Arry said:

Funny enough I think somebody had been collecting them as there were quite a few that have had their caps cut off.

Cheers Arry

I watching a video about them and some one boiled them strained the juice like a tea and drank for hallucinations supposed to be pretty mad apparently wouldn’t chance it to be honest. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Greyman said:

To late mate he’s up in situ this is a ledge that runs between two quarry’s and all animal runs lead to this spot, you can see the cam on the tree in the background,  top spot  ?

8B60AEFF-C19E-4CE5-A33A-51E551FED8C3.jpeg

Probably get a video of Daniel cutting the back straps off ?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How much is too much?of the big red ones, Asking for a mate ????

FDA18415-7FD2-4F27-BE25-C9951F5F9329.jpeg

C7227DB4-DF63-452C-A6AE-AF0374288FFC.jpeg

Used to dry the skin and cut it into squares of about an inch they would cut them down again and get three or four smaller squares out of that, I much prefer magics controllable buzz and not toxic plus I like all the colours ??

Beautiful morning try and catch a few before the rain sets in. Managed 8 but I'm knackered it was so warm and a rabbits bolting at the bottom of the 100 yarder then the top, and the ferret was not even in. I'm not the racing snake I once was Lol.

IMG_7257.jpeg.169e2295a13ae1a0692bd754cc260964.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 9
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nice job.

I'd of put the bottom brace the opposite way around so it was parallel to the top brace though, that way it runs the weight down into the hinge point's 

there's no weight to it mate, 9 feather edge boards and some 3x2 from the waste pile ??

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

there's no weight to it mate, 9 feather edge boards and some 3x2 from the waste pile ??

I'm only telling you how I , as a master crafts man (did 12 months of a 3 year joinery apprenticeship) would do it ??

• Haha 2