Veiw from your office

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Bet ye'll have that done in a fraction of the time it took me to build a square box for my fukking chickens! :wallbash:

(Similar quality, mind. I just took several months longer! :boogy:)

I'm on a day rate Ken?..slow and steady wins the race..they want a rubber EDM roof on  it,in keeping with the garages I've built here?DSC_3164.JPG.b4c07f1ee19062d2f79f619332976f9d.JPG

• Like 3
1 hour ago, big sid said:

dan are rubber roofs good or not,i have a flat roof on a part of the house and its forever leaking, fed up getting roofers to fix it and have thought about these

if they are installed correctly,then they last 20/25 yrs sid,one of the sites we got every garage/porch etc is rubber only use tiles on the houses?DSC_3172.JPG.d9d4d6d1325b79f3cfccbd3c8ca5b88e.JPGDSC_3173.JPG.fb5e3d647c3c43ffb3abb4be2ec0628a.JPG

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

if they are installed correctly,then they last 20/25 yrs sid,one of the sites we got every garage/porch etc is rubber only use tiles on the houses?DSC_3172.JPG.d9d4d6d1325b79f3cfccbd3c8ca5b88e.JPGDSC_3173.JPG.fb5e3d647c3c43ffb3abb4be2ec0628a.JPG

Like you say Sean, as long as it's done right, we use a lot of Single Ply membrane, hot welded joints.. you see some of the jobs people turn out and wonder if it'll last a week let alone 25 years... we've laid it on supermarkets to garages, my old man and my Grandad before were traditonal flat roofers, bitumen pour and roll... my old man blames us for taking all the work with this "new shit" ... I remind him he's 72 years old and shouldn't be on a roof.... last week I helped him on a repair job, he was still like a kid sticking the felt down... f**k that I'm out at 50!!! lol 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, big sid said:

dan are rubber roofs good or not,i have a flat roof on a part of the house and its forever leaking, fed up getting roofers to fix it and have thought about these

I had x2 dormers done this year which used to be felt I’ve got a 30 year guarantee on them definitely worth doin in my opinion I got what I thought was a good price as well.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pez79 said:

Feet up and watching the roe deer, had worse weeks.

20221012_120836.jpg

That’s a digger arm mate, roe has four legs and the male will have antlers, they are also covered in fur not painted yellow, I keep trying to help you and you come out with that ??

• Haha 3