19 hours ago, eastcoast said:

No pistons but 2 rotors. ? I didn't understand then I will not pretend to understand now.

And used a lot of oil if I remember rightly but that was expected I believe.

Cheers, D.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That just screams England, council estate…..millionaire motor ! Lol  Fur coat, no knickers ! Lol  

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever ! Th

Going pick up new motor today   e class amg line diesel 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, dytkos said:

And used a lot of oil if I remember rightly but that was expected I believe.

Cheers, D.

Not as bad as reported. My car after the RX8 was a 2 litre petrol TT and those engines needed topped up every month or so just the same. One curious thing reported about them was if you started it and switched off shortly after, moving off a drive say, they would shut down and required a mechanic to restart. I never experienced that problem but it happened to others. Like I said strange engines. 

14 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Not as bad as reported. My car after the RX8 was a 2 litre petrol TT and those engines needed topped up every month or so just the same. One curious thing reported about them was if you started it and switched off shortly after, moving off a drive say, they would shut down and required a mechanic to restart. I never experienced that problem but it happened to others. Like I said strange engines. 

the oil topping up is true but not had the problem with the engine restarting.

On 09/07/2021 at 10:53, gnasher16 said:

I love seeing motors like that parked up on the drive of a 2 bob terraced house ?....probably another " Timothy " living at home with mummy !

The motor itself is nice enough but not my cuppa tea it has " look at me " written all over it.....give me a gentlemans boy racer all day long.

Some have loads a money stay on 2 Bob council estates mate them villages and rich areas  full a noisey knobs all stick up thereself ?

On 11/07/2021 at 14:41, Gospel said:

Some have loads a money stay on 2 Bob council estates mate them villages and rich areas  full a noisey knobs all stick up thereself ?

Ive lived on a council estate and ive lived in a village and certainly know which i prefer ?.....but each to their own.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

Pure sad as well but me and my lad have also got into watchin folk detail/valet cars on YouTube. For some reason it's dead calming to watch lol.  So after watching a few I've went out and bought myself a pressure washer with snow foam cannon all sorts of microfiber cloths,  carnauba wax lol. 

My mrs car is like a skip on wheels.  So this weekend I'm going to try and get it looking like new. Lol

I bought 1 of these mate great bit of kitScreenshot_20210713-112619.png.93e77f8dbf8e99d1b8ee1d8d340d7376.png

1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

They hard to use? Seen a few folk saying if you don't use them right yiu can end up leaving the car all hazy. Her car needs a good polish full of scratches and swirl marks.

My Jimny was  pink mate I used that to t cut it and then used autoglym srp and then wax.. amazing difference once I had finished.dont push down hard use the weight of the machine.if it's s nice newish car.buy a clay mitten in Halfords and use that first. In case there's the polisher picks up a piece of grit or something..it ain't rocket science mate.and any black plastic to trim.use baby oil on on a rag it will bring it up like new 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Bet your paraglider looks like a shooting star when you've polished it with that beauty.

I don't polish the wing mate.the rabbits might spot it when I'm paragliding lamping ?

• Haha 1