• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That just screams England, council estate…..millionaire motor ! Lol  Fur coat, no knickers ! Lol  

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever ! Th

Going pick up new motor today   e class amg line diesel 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

That black Forrester is 440 bhp ,2.5 legacy engine with twin Garrett turbos?...and it's manual,the brembo brakes came off a 2004 Carrera gt4?

The Renault 5 GT is running a Volvo turbo lump from the old 480 cheese wedge with flip up lights...last time she was on the road it was running 380/385bhp...been featured in loads of car mags ..got 22 owners on the logbook ?

Just bought the Mrs one if these....have to say,goes very well,once it's done 30,000 and had the timing chain etc done,will look at getting it remapped.sketch-1620407747847.png.6c57bc90cc7d5c40171bfaaeaa93af11.png

You like the Welsh version of Ali G in the r5 ?

1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

You quite handy with working on cars ? Can you do alot of the stuff yourself 

I can do bits,I'm lucky that a few of my mates are massive petrol heads ,1 worked for Subaru ,2 work for Volkswagen..they do campervan conversions in their spare time,built a Firebird trike and various other toys using hayabusa engines,even a mk1 golf with 2 engines?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I like a street sleeper myself ..rather spend 10/15k under the bonnet ? wipe the smiles off the owners of them 60k motors?IMG-20170710-WA0010.jpg.095b6b07976bd15ecb435330ed1654be.jpg

If you'd put some membrane down ,no weeds! ?

• Haha 2

Not exactly a super car but I miss this. I don't miss the tax or fuel and oil costs but the engine. Strange things those rotaries. 1.3 litre but 231 ps. Naturally aspirated so zero turbo lag and gave a warning beeb at 8500 rpm to tell you to shift up. This was the Pro Drive version with tighter suspension and nicer bigger wheels. Bought it almost new less than 2 years old under 2000 miles on the clock for what I thought was a great price. It wasn't a great price, the most quickly depreciating in value car that I've ever owned. Fun though.

SP_A0389.jpg

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Not exactly a super car but I miss this. I don't miss the tax or fuel and oil costs but the engine. Strange things those rotaries. 1.3 litre but 231 ps. Naturally aspirated so zero turbo lag and gave a warning beeb at 8500 rpm to tell you to shift up. This was the Pro Drive version with tighter suspension and nicer bigger wheels. Bought it almost new less than 2 years old under 2000 miles on the clock for what I thought was a great price. It wasn't a great price, the most quickly depreciating in value car that I've ever owned. Fun though.

SP_A0389.jpg

They were really nice when they  came out I really wanted one ,glad I never took the plunge . that wankel engine was a great idea theoretically but sadly the reality wasn't so great,  I bet none of these make the high mileage thread lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kanny said:

If its retro how about a Datsun 270z absolutely stunning car imo 

20200430_150508_compress33.jpg

Guy few doors up from macleran is doing one of those ,and and old mustang , the good looking old ones ,

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

They were really nice when they  came out I really wanted one ,glad I never took the plunge . that wankel engine was a great idea theoretically but sadly the reality wasn't so great,  I bet none of these make the high mileage thread lol

When I eventually part ex'd it and a week later told a mate how little it ended up being worth he was pissed off "if I'd known I would have given you that and kept it as a track day car"

1 minute ago, eastcoast said:

When I eventually part ex'd it and a week later told a mate how little it ended up being worth he was pissed off "if I'd known I would have given you that and kept it as a track day car"

Seen a few with  a 2jz  swap , real weapons ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Seen a few with  a 2jz  swap , real weapons ?

I used to be able to drift it when turning right on roundabouts. Well, not really, the 1st time was unintentional on a wet morning and I almost hit transit. But, early morning or late night going to or returning from work I could sort of do it. 

On 08/07/2021 at 21:15, Daniel cain said:

Screenshot_20210708-210653.png.fa33d6b7ccdc0e71fbfdb8f94ca6d3d6.png

I had a mk 1 xr4x4 2.8 v6 when I was 22 cost me £100 sold the after market wheels for £70 , was a beast of  a car but I couldn't afford the petrol and fuzz pulled me every time I went out in it   , swapped it for a 1.9 205 and a cbr600 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, eastcoast said:

SP_A0389.jpg

Customer of mine had a new one, said it was 25mpg max.

Cheers, D.