5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive lived on a council estate and ive lived in a village and certainly know which i prefer ?.....but each to their own.

I couldn’t live with the noisey c**ts me personally mate ?kids hit a car abit there out  taking photos park a caravan out front full street getting caught on cctv creeping about looking in it etc see em come up like there after robbing something not how people on Estates act gossiping shagging each other’s misses just do things you can’t get away with on an estate ?you think estates full a scum bags but there’s much more per head out in the villagers mate 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That just screams England, council estate…..millionaire motor ! Lol  Fur coat, no knickers ! Lol  

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever ! Th

Going pick up new motor today   e class amg line diesel 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gospel said:

I couldn’t live with the noisey c**ts me personally mate ?kids hit a car abit there out  taking photos park a caravan out front full street getting caught on cctv creeping about looking in it etc see em come up like there after robbing something not how people on Estates act gossiping shagging each other’s misses just do things you can’t get away with on an estate ?you think estates full a scum bags but there’s much more per head out in the villagers mate 

Holy fcuk. Hahahahaha. 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Holy fcuk. Hahahahaha. 

Say know more your a village idiot ? beam me up scotty still haven’t seen enough to rap it in with the bull xs ? imagine bringing kids up out there they be as wet as faack ? 

12 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Say know more your a village idiot ? beam me up scotty still haven’t seen enough to rap it in with the bull xs ? imagine bringing kids up out there they be as wet as faack ? 

No doubt council estates have good folks in them I should know I was brought up in a council house but your one fcukin idiot if ye think kids are better off in a council housing estate than they are in a village or out in the sticks. 

Just because you hadn't the brains, savvy or the graft in ye to get off the estate don't try and make it out like an episode of f****n shameless. Lol. 

Your probably reading this while sitting in your 4 berth out the front of your gaff. Lol. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
30 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

No doubt council estates have good folks in them I should know I was brought up in a council house but your one fcukin idiot if ye think kids are better off in a council housing estate than they are in a village or out in the sticks. 

Just because you hadn't the brains, savvy or the graft in ye to get off the estate don't try and make it out like an episode of f****n shameless. Lol. 

Your probably reading this while sitting in your 4 berth out the front of your gaff. Lol. 

Lol you are faacking clueless mate ? not a clue kids on the estates have something about em see good and bad are a lot wiser 

kids out there lack wisdom more junkies out in sticks villages then on estates now mate 

shameless ? I’ve never met so many slinks as in the sticks mate?

never struggled with brains savvy or graft mate ? I’d run rings around you  

Get off estate lol All thrilly dress no knickers living on the Chuck lol couldn’t  scratch 5 grand together without a credit card ? 

Edited by Gospel
50 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Lol you are faacking clueless mate ? not a clue kids on the estates have something about em see good and bad are a lot wiser 

kids out there lack wisdom more junkies out in sticks villages then on estates now mate 

shameless ? I’ve never met so many slinks as in the sticks mate?

never struggled with brains savvy or graft mate ? I’d run rings around you  

Get off estate lol All thrilly dress no knickers living on the Chuck lol couldn’t  scratch 5 grand together without a credit card ? 

Any lad with anything about em wants to improve their families lives and get off the estate, if your happy living amongst the two bit dealers junkies alcos and benefit scroungers then knock yourself out big fella but some of us want more outta life. 

Talkin about 5 grand didn't you shite yourself when socks offered you a match. Hahaha. Aye money to burn you have. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not for a few races ,that's sport though mate.

Ahh not quite right is it the greatest driver is no longer driving the best car and the statistics back it up unless his little social justice bs is anything to do with it ?  Nah the greatest isn’t in the greatest car and he’s fkd ? average at best as we all knew he’s a great tax dodger fake sjw whinger he’s had a great run in a great car was that any cnt could of done 

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, Gospel said:

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever !

They are stumbling along hoping life in a total pisshole don’t grab them and eat them ! 

Kids?…..most of the so called grown ups are kids ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Any lad with anything about em wants to improve their families lives and get off the estate, if your happy living amongst the two bit dealers junkies alcos and benefit scroungers then knock yourself out big fella but some of us want more outta life. 

Talkin about 5 grand didn't you shite yourself when socks offered you a match. Hahaha. Aye money to burn you have. Hahaha. 

Lol ye mate no junkies in the sticks get a grip ? 

how the faack is moving away to sticks more out a life ?? I’ll say this mam dad never seeing kids working all hours for an holiday here there spend time with kids thinking that’s the way it’s a materialist way mate and kids suffer I think 

socks mate ? I’ll say no more I’ll get banned ? 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever !

They are stumbling along hoping life in a total pisshole don’t grab them and eat them ! 

Kids?…..most of the so called grown ups are kids ! 

Some are mate correct but a lot have everything they want and need 

plus kids see and watch and it gives them an understanding 

What about kids never see parents an hour a day mate ?staying at school going early staying at clubs after does them no good mate ?

• Like 1