• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That just screams England, council estate…..millionaire motor ! Lol  Fur coat, no knickers ! Lol  

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever ! Th

Going pick up new motor today   e class amg line diesel 

Posted Images

I don't know one motor from another either. Nothing about them interests me ~ unless its an old, drop side Bedford truck! ?

I walked out of a bar, one night though. Bloke I'd fell in with had offered me a lift home.

As I stepped out the door, there in the side street was a ~ what turned out to be a ~ fukking Lamborghini  :icon_eek: Fukking thing virtually Growled at me!

I'm like; " What The Fukk Is That ?! "

Kunt doesn't bat an eyelid as he casually shrugs and says; " Mine. Hop in. " :icon_eek: Yeppers. I have travelled in a Lamborghini! And hearing one of Those mofo's fire up is quite the experience too!

28 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I don't know one motor from another either. Nothing about them interests me ~ unless its an old, drop side Bedford truck! ?

I walked out of a bar, one night though. Bloke I'd fell in with had offered me a lift home.

As I stepped out the door, there in the side street was a ~ what turned out to be a ~ fukking Lamborghini  :icon_eek: Fukking thing virtually Growled at me!

I'm like; " What The Fukk Is That ?! "

Kunt doesn't bat an eyelid as he casually shrugs and says; " Mine. Hop in. " :icon_eek: Yeppers. I have travelled in a Lamborghini! And hearing one of Those mofo's fire up is quite the experience too!

D1541311-F5A3-4EC6-8E45-DBF9699A8DE4.jpeg.9333222bd6eaef827be89c6cc340d149.jpeg

My boy likes them too

28815CEE-0D78-4C86-B1E8-7D65BBC92E47.jpeg.71850e0824e8134808201e10ae529cc9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Mclaren

That just screams England, council estate…..millionaire motor ! Lol 

Fur coat, no knickers ! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 7