• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That just screams England, council estate…..millionaire motor ! Lol  Fur coat, no knickers ! Lol  

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever ! Th

Going pick up new motor today   e class amg line diesel 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Gospel said:

I couldn’t live with the noisey c**ts me personally mate ?kids hit a car abit there out  taking photos park a caravan out front full street getting caught on cctv creeping about looking in it etc see em come up like there after robbing something not how people on Estates act gossiping shagging each other’s misses just do things you can’t get away with on an estate ?you think estates full a scum bags but there’s much more per head out in the villagers mate 

I do not think council estates are full of scumbags at all i grew up on council estates in an area and an era when living on a council estate was seen as a privilege and you was seen as doing well.....its the areas the estates are in thats the problem not the estates themselves lots of good people i still have in my life today came off the estates......personally i didnt live on the ground until i got married and have had times in life when i needed more money than i had and other times when ive had more money than i need....and i know which i prefer thats all im saying.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Going pick up new motor today

e class amg line diesel 

DCB38051-FD94-4356-9412-5E120A6BEF7A.jpeg

You'll soon get fed up of all those people stepping out in front of you, waving and shouting: "Taxi!"  ?

• Haha 1