I love seeing motors like that parked up on the drive of a 2 bob terraced house ?....probably another " Timothy " living at home with mummy !

The motor itself is nice enough but not my cuppa tea it has " look at me " written all over it.....give me a gentlemans boy racer all day long.

• Like 4

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That just screams England, council estate…..millionaire motor ! Lol  Fur coat, no knickers ! Lol  

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever ! Th

Going pick up new motor today   e class amg line diesel 

Posted Images

not for me to noticeable, my old man had a couple of scrap yards and a garage from the late fifty nine to nineteen ninety eight during the earlier part up to the eighties most of the money made was fiddled money and a fair bit of it, now he could have afforded to buy a top of the range car but always had a run of the mill the same as most familys he said it kept him from been noticed.

26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I love seeing motors like that parked up on the drive of a 2 bob terraced house ?....probably another " Timothy " living at home with mummy !

The motor itself is nice enough but not my cuppa tea it has " look at me " written all over it.....give me a gentlemans boy racer all day long.

Audi rs6 for me as a gentleman’s car ??

5EA1B88C-95FE-4E59-B77A-B2CA4FEC29CB.jpeg

Edited by Gypsydog94
  • Like 4
50 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Triumph Stag?

18 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Not a petrol head ,but like neighbours new one ,and yes sadly took a pic ! 

20210703_062310.jpg

strange that as there was one parked round the corner from me yesterday.lets just say in my area it was lucky to not be on bricks in 5 minutes.

• Haha 1

To be fair it ain't that special, start at 150k ,good for 200mph ,his day to day motor a old lexus 4x4 ,Mrs a small merc ,might of had a windfall and treated himself? If his a dealer I want neighbours discount!

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Best a luck to the bloke, from my experiences, stealing, grafting, punting an even working hard ain’t easy mate they all have there own perks am draw backs, I hate it when folk slag the guy up street for selling a bit of gear or being a shoplifter, so fcuk if that’s how somebody wants to earn there money, aslong as it ain’t off me ? we can all do what we want, if we willing to put up with the hassle, I ain’t, I prefer to work an live within me means but would never skate somebody for wanting/taking more, if i never had kids an missus who knows what I’d be Upto?

not saying the maclaren owner is a crook, but if he is, best a luck ??

If he's a crook he ain't that smart sticking that on the drive, I mean he's even got himself noticed on the hunting life!! Lol

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

If he's a crook he ain't that smart sticking that on the drive, I mean he's even got himself noticed on the hunting life!! Lol

He's a very meek unassuming Asian guy ,married 2 kids ,probably the head of UKs biggest heroin network ,or just an IT geek ,we get sheds robbed ,bikes nicked ,odd loud party ,would love to think I'm living few doors down to Hertfordshires Pablo escobar! 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

What kinda bhp is in that thing dc?

For me it's more the comforts and extras etc in newer cars that I like that still have a bit of go about them.

That black Forrester is 440 bhp ,2.5 legacy engine with twin Garrett turbos?...and it's manual,the brembo brakes came off a 2004 Carrera gt4?

The Renault 5 GT is running a Volvo turbo lump from the old 480 cheese wedge with flip up lights...last time she was on the road it was running 380/385bhp...been featured in loads of car mags ..got 22 owners on the logbook ?

Just bought the Mrs one if these....have to say,goes very well,once it's done 30,000 and had the timing chain etc done,will look at getting it remapped.sketch-1620407747847.png.6c57bc90cc7d5c40171bfaaeaa93af11.png

• Like 2