• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That just screams England, council estate…..millionaire motor ! Lol  Fur coat, no knickers ! Lol  

No they f***ing don’t, most of the poor little fuckers are living in a tip of an area, dealing with day to day shit no kid should have to deal with and having no kind of childhood whatsoever ! Th

Going pick up new motor today   e class amg line diesel 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Just looked them up. Looks like they had crazy power for a 1.3

Were they 1.3 or  2.6? Strange engines.  My insurance company listed it as 2600 cc. No matter. It was a very nice car to drive. 

5 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Not sure I must have read it wrong o read 239 bhp out a 1.3 which seems a bit much lol

No pistons but 2 rotors. ? I didn't understand then I will not pretend to understand now.

15 hours ago, eastcoast said:

I used to be able to drift it when turning right on roundabouts. Well, not really, the 1st time was unintentional on a wet morning and I almost hit transit. But, early morning or late night going to or returning from work I could sort of do it. 

Feck me I can drift a 3.5T high top transit round a roundabout no problem apart from the misses screaming ?

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Cars never really been my thing, I do see some an thing that looks nice, loved the rs6 years back when it first come out, but there’s a guy who stays somewhere near me, not sure where but every now an again ye see a big black Maserati an you know it’s him, not sure if he deals em, sells em or owns a few, but Fcuking ell there summat about them cars that make me want one ?? if I won money it would deffo be one first things of buy. Don’t even know if they any good but they look an sound great to me ??

I blagged my way into a guided tour of the Maserati factory in Italy years ago and just instantly fell in love with them,for me the V8 Gran Turismo just oozes class,build quality,sexy looks,history,performance,the whole package.....beautiful cars.

• Like 1
On 09/07/2021 at 11:44, low plains drifter said:

Triumph Stag?

Not for me mate no....nice motors dont get me wrong but i like modern technology in cars...for me the ultimate middle aged gentlemans boy racer are the V8 Maserati Gran Turismo  and the W12  Bentley Continental Gt....both for different reasons but like you say i still think theres something very special about those old Jags/Stags etc.

• Like 1
On 09/07/2021 at 11:19, Gypsydog94 said:

Audi rs6 for me as a gentleman’s car ??

5EA1B88C-95FE-4E59-B77A-B2CA4FEC29CB.jpeg

I think they are vile personally....typical German efficiency and performance.....but theres plenty of cars with efficiency and performance that dont look like a mini cab ! ?

28 minutes ago, sid g said:

i like old fords , cars dont do much for me tbh i mean some of my old cars include a montego estate countryman and a bright orange austin allegro , i like a decent van i`m happy to spend 6-7k on a van but a grand on a cars good for me ?

montego now theres a blast from the past my mate had one years ago fished all over scotland in and it ended up in a ditch coming of the carron reservoir one morning

25 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

montego now theres a blast from the past my mate had one years ago fished all over scotland in and it ended up in a ditch coming of the carron reservoir one morning

The diesel ones used to run on fumes,same as the sherpa vans ?? them were the days 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lurchers said:

The diesel ones used to run on fumes,same as the sherpa vans ?? them were the days 

remember coming home from loch awe in a dark blue sherpa time wee got home it was nearly light blue feck nos what that van was painted with...emulsion probly haha

• Haha 1

I'm due a car change in October. Opting out of company car scheme. Always fancied an Alfa Brera. Been close to buying one a few times but never been brave enough due to quality/reliability issues. They also aren't the best drivers. But my God they are pretty. I wont get a car allowance if I buy something over 5 years old so that will stop me letting my heart rule my head. Having said that, nice examples seem to be going up in price. May not  be such a silly joice after all.

Edited by eastcoast
Spelling
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Not for me mate no....nice motors dont get me wrong but i like modern technology in cars...for me the ultimate middle aged gentlemans boy racer are the V8 Maserati Gran Turismo  and the W12  Bentley Continental Gt....both for different reasons but like you say i still think theres something very special about those old Jags/Stags etc.

I see one or two Bentleys about, some pieces of work aren't they?

• Like 1