• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

My last litter i kept to bitches back and they was switched on around 8 9 months old I would say bitches start earlier and mature faster where as dogs some don't realy switch on until after 15 16 months imo seen some start after 2 years of age.  Most people don't have patience for late starting dogs and dogs gone or spoilt by time is older. The percentage of bitches making better killers is higher so most people like to play it safe but if a dogs makes good will always be be better then a bitch imo. Only thing with my bitch is it has season every 6 months and loosing conditioning if ur not jabbing it up wasting time trying to run it mine come in July August then end of December January.  I find weeks before they come in they character changes too, go off they food feeling sorry for them self . In future I would think I would consider and take a chance on a male dog its annoying walking the c**ts and having to stop for a piss every 10 yards but once conditioned will hold  through season unless injury etc .

Edited by Westyorkshire_lad
  • Like 4