Saluki's and their crosses.

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The big deer cross I had, Lima, acted like a dog.

She'd mount the other bitches and cocked her leg for a piss

FullSizeRender.jpg.9abeb62ea634960a3ff8a03a2fe5760c.jpg

Definately an Alpha female.

Cheers.

I've a whippet and a terrier here ( both bitches) that will hump each other till exhaustion. Better exercise than a flirt pole. Lol. 

• Haha 5

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Only downfall with bitchs is coming in season but you know after she had season and hits that 14/16 week mark she on top of her game.Am not fussed dog or bitch had brother and sister there out same litter both useful think it’s everyone’s preference but a think bitchs condtion better if honest mind always on job regardless if whippet greyhound or lurcher,there not cocking leg all time or sniffing piss and chattering etc.

Had a couple of doggy bitches, not all lurchers, but it seemed they tried hard not to come into season, when worked hard. Not that graft bothered them when they first broke down.

Like i said, they used to be coverted, but these days most wouldn't have a clue what they own... ?

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

why the confused face bosun ?you have a bitch that is hard fit getting loads a work ive never had one come into season same bitch worked lightly will come in season during the season ?

Chill yer beans MC, didn't realiase i gave that face, i fully agree... ? ?

I do like to look at the billion dollar horse racing operations when it comes to breeding its all about the sire wher the money is a major factor 200 mares a year at £150 g a poke but a few factors stand out , into mischief top producing sire over the pond not a profile of brilliant achievement , arrogate brilliant achievement produced nothing.  Euro dam lines urban sea dam line gave us Galileo top producer stallion sea the stars top achievement frankel son of Galileo the champ   Oujia board top  female  globe trotter from uk put to top sires produced nothing she did get beat in richest race in world by another great dam line producer in intercontinental that also gave us dansili  it’s a ball game but behind the top stallions are great dams 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

I do like to look at the billion dollar horse racing operations when it comes to breeding its all about the sire wher the money is a major factor 200 mares a year at £150 g a poke but a few factors stand out , into mischief top producing sire over the pond not a profile of brilliant achievement , arrogate brilliant achievement produced nothing.  Euro dam lines urban sea dam line gave us Galileo top producer stallion sea the stars top achievement frankel son of Galileo the champ   Oujia board female  put to top sires produced nothing it’s a ball game but behind the top stallions are great dams 

I honestly think, that it's all about the bitch.... Yes, some dogs are great producers but the best of the best came out of great dogs, to great bitches.

It's a funny thing, but you can keep good dogs all your life, but you'll always admire a good bitch... ?