• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. You've been about.. Meaning like most folk who have know things ain't always what they seem.. And I've said a few times already I ain't trying to convince anyone.. That would be silly.. But if I have an opinion I'll say it... Through first hand responders who were actually there I was 25 blocks away... I was on the ground I will never forget the sights sounds and smell.. But hey crack on. 

I didnt mean to sound impolite i have to be honest i dont really understand what you are talking about i just Googled what a hologram is and am still none the wiser but its an interesting topic as its probably the most shocking event of our lifetimes......cant say as ive ever looked deeply into it but if you have then id be interested to hear your thoughts mate....just in basic simple terms like ?.....my thoughts have always been that any kind of conspiracy or government scandal type shit would just have to involve such ridiculous amounts of people who were all " in on it " that its just too far fetched to give serious thought to.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How strange, I was sat talking about the attacks on the world trade centre just the other night.

I remember it like it was yesterday, my wife phoned me and I was at the Dartford tunnel and she said “Get home, America is under attack” 

I was like “Do what?” 

But anyway, she had been evacuated from Lakeside where she worked and we sat watching the TV as events unfolded.......watched as the second plane went in.

I watched those poor b*****ds jumping from them upper floors......it was genuinely terrible to watch, at least that’s what I thought.

We should have shown them b*****ds no mercy after that, at all ! Foreign or domestic, we should have just offed the lot of them !

The only good thing that happened that day (imho) is the IRA died with all those poor innocent people in those towers......that’s was the end of them.

An awful thing to witness.

• Like 3

It's just way to much for my head to take in to be honest..I've heard of remote control planes and missile's hitting the towers..but never a hologram..

911.. ghosts..flat earth.. aliens..mystic meg..I really believe if you go down that route of believing them type of things and spend long enough researching such things.then you have some serious issues going on.it could really damage your head proper..

And that's not aimed at anyone it's just my take on it..

900 million chickens eaten in the uk each year..and yet you never hear of someone seeing a ghost chicken..

• Haha 1

Those NewWorld Order, Illuminatti, Bilderberger, Trilateral Commission and good old Freemason scallywags just don't give up, do they ?

Bump off JFK.....didn't make any difference.

Viet Nam ? Nah, they got their butts kicked big time with that one !

9/11 ? Nope, the Middle East is still a lawless shit hole, and the Saudis still have most of the oil !

Then the little tinkers think " how about a pandemic, where we kill all the old people, wreck the worlds economies and bring in draconian laws and inject the worlds population with mind controlling drugs....that might work ! "

Good luck with that, the EU can't even get with the program, never mind the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, etc.

Those shadowy figures sitting in Bill Gates bunker must be wondering " how the f**k do we control the world ? Nothing's worked up to now !"

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, king said:

It's just way to much for my head to take in to be honest..I've heard of remote control planes and missile's hitting the towers..but never a hologram..

911.. ghosts..flat earth.. aliens..mystic meg..I really believe if you go down that route of believing them type of things and spend long enough researching such things.then you have some serious issues going on.it could really damage your head proper..

And that's not aimed at anyone it's just my take on it..

Sure if you told most people 10 to 15  years ago Jimmy Saville was raping seriously handi capped children or prince Andrew was a nonce they'd a laughed to I suppose. 

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Those NewWorld Order, Illuminatti, Bilderberger, Trilateral Commission and good old Freemason scallywags just don't give up, do they ?

Bump off JFK.....didn't make any difference.

Viet Nam ? Nah, they got their butts kicked big time with that one !

9/11 ? Nope, the Middle East is still a lawless shit hole, and the Saudis still have most of the oil !

Then the little tinkers think " how about a pandemic, where we kill all the old people, wreck the worlds economies and bring in draconian laws and inject the worlds population with mind controlling drugs....that might work ! "

Good luck with that, the EU can't even get with the program, never mind the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, etc.

Those shadowy figures sitting in Bill Gates bunker must be wondering " how the f**k do we control the world ? Nothing's worked up to now !"

Cheers.

They paid your wages and retirement  by the sounds of it so don't worry about old chap cheers ? ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Sure if you told most people 10 to 15  years ago Jimmy Saville was raping seriously handi capped children or prince Andrew was a nonce they'd a laughed to I suppose. 

Johnny rotten knew in 1978..why wasn't anything done.

• Like 1

I'd just shot a cow on the broadlands estate in Hampshire when it came on the radio. We started laughing thinking some thick sod in a light aircraft had taken a wrong turning....didn't take long to realise that this was something the like of which we had never seen before 

• Like 1